Dara's Character Customization Templates (INK & Limelight)

If you’re getting warning messages saying no labels exist, then you must have put the template inside of a choice or if/elif/else code, in which case labels cannot be inside brackets. You will have to paste the template outside of the choice or if/elif/else code.

Okay, that actually makes more sense, thank you!

Hey, not sure if this has been answered yet & I’m sorry if it has! But I’m getting an error saying they eyebrows “Arched Natural” doesn’t exist :thinking: I can’t see why it won’t work, I triple checked the spelling :thinking::sweat_smile:

Thank you so much! :smiley:

UPDATED!

2 Likes

I put this template inside of a choice branching and I keep getting an error saying there’s a { without a matching }, but the { that is getting flagged is the one I need to make a choice, and where the appropriate } SHOULD go isn’t working to fix the problem. Idk what to do!

Read this:

CC template can NOT go inside of choices or if, elif, else statements.

Your template should not be inside of a choice, it should be outside of it : )

Limelight templates have been UPDATED once again!

1 Like

I’m sorry, I’m a newbie, may I know what is the difference between the first, second, third, fourth, fifth and sixth LL Female?

Thx a lot

UPDATED

Is the new limelight features included?

read post above yours…

4 Likes

It keeps saying this. Please help!

i have an error that says “unexpected character: YOU”, and all of the options are in red. send help? i can’t send a picture nor can i link my picture, so i’m really in a rut right now.

This didn’t help.

Can you copy and paste just a few lines from your script where the error is at?