Dara's Character Customization Templates (INK & Limelight)

Yes. I tried the LL script versus the INK and LL works, i think i was using the wrong one

THANK YOU!!
But how can i change the name fast, because this is gonna take like forever.
is there any other way.?

It tells you how in the document

Tysm this will be so helpful in the future, tysm!!! :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::smile::smile::smile:

So helpful, if I’m gonna create a story
 but tysm :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

Alright so I’m having an issue with closing the customization after a person has customized how they want my character to look. See I made it a choice where people can either customize my character or leave her as she is, but whenever I include the code and put a curly bracket after it, suddenly none of the code exists. Then when I take the curly bracket away, there’s an error message where I gave the option for the reader to customize the character. I don’t know what to do and this is beyond annoying. This is literally the first chapter of my story and it’s been holding me back for days.

You cannot put a template inside of a choice because templates have labels and labels can’t be inside brackets.

Close that choice off by putting a closing bracket on line 156. Put a goto inside the “ew” choice that leads to the first label of the template.

At the end of the template, put a label after the “this template was created by”. Then inside the “i’m fine” choice option, put a goto that leads to that label.

choice
“I’m fine with how I look” {
[dialogue here]

goto after_cctemplate

} “Ew, I hate this look. I need a makeover ASAP” {
[dialogue here]

goto female_custom1
}

label female_custom1

[rest of customization template here]

label female1_end
NARRATOR
This template was created by blah blah

label after_cctemplate

[continue story here]

1 Like

Thank you so much, omg! You’re a real deal life saver, no joke!

1 Like

Do you have a template for food options?

i am having a problem. It is saying unexpected LABEL: female_custom1 what do i do???

Can you post a screenshot of your script

Remove “NARRATOR” on line 2, then backspace the label so that it lines up next to the grey bar on the left

Thank you so much it works now!

Hi, so I put brackets around the character when I add dialogue and the error that says ‘CHARACTER CHANGE’ pops up. How can I fix this?

also, i tried previewing it on my phone and it still did not show the name that i put in.

so many people love you. you’re a goddess

1 Like

Remove the brackets around the character’s name. Dialogue should just look like this:

CHARACTER (animation)
Dialogue.

Oh! Episode team changed the skin color names :tired_face:

I wanted to let the readers Re-custumize their Character ! and looked out at the Edit character section ! i found out they changed the names
To: (Copper 1/copper4/rose1
etc) :smirk::smirk: Now what ?