Dara's Character Customization Templates (INK & Limelight)

Thank you so much for all your hard work! This really helped me out! :blob_hearts:

@Dara.Amarie I used one of your templates to do an outfit change and when I try to go to the Living room scene it goes to the scene where my characters are driving to school and I don’t know how to fix this

My scene won’t change to the next choice when I click done. It just takes me back to skin tone and not eyebrows

What’s the difference between all of the LL male customization templates ? And are those templates updated?

you mean the ones on here vs the ones on the portal? Well the ones on the portal aren’t updated but these ones are.

Okay, thanks. Also what’s with all of those 6 different templates for male and female?

Well for example you want you’re reader to be able to CC 2 female characters then you need 2 seprate templates
why? because otherwise you will get the duplicate label issue. The script won’t understand you

Ohhh yeah of course! Thank you for your help

1 Like

No problem!

It’s saying female_costume_6 doesn’t exist and I’m not sure what to do.

this is rly helpful <3, 1 small problem tho:
“the label “female_custom_1” does not exist”
i swear it says this for every single label. i did the goto thing but its still giving me like 1000000 warnings?!? i think i’m not understanding how labels work but idk

@zooby6 @croissant11

1 Like

Did you make sure the end label is in the right place when ending the scene? You can pm me for help if you want. I’ll see what I can do.

Just wondering if any can help me out. I’m getting an error for the Lipstick prop in the limelight female template.

There is no lipstick prop for limelight so you just have copied an INK lipstick template.

ok please disregard my comment :face_with_hand_over_mouth: it was an error because of the dressing game template I copied from my ink script. I feel stupid now thanks for your reply though.

Hi
It says that the brows doesn’t exists
What’s wrong?

2 Likes

How can I highlight a word?