Dara Amarie's Official Help Thread! [closed]

yeah but I tried it again and it worked :woman_shrugging: it didnā€™t work twice and now it is. I didnā€™t do anything differently so I have no clue but for now its working I guess. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Sorry, me again. I have been wondering for a while now how to fade the music.
So when I put the music on, the scene starts blah blah blah, then for example when they leave, the music ends because the background is changing. When there is a new scene I would want to put other music.
But before the new background/scene, how do I get the music to fade and then turn off rather than it turn off straight away? Iā€™ve seen it in so many stories and it makes the story a bit more professional. Hope you know what I mean. Thanks!

Donā€™t forget to put the volume back up in the next scene, otherwise the volume will stay at level 0.

1 Like

Thanks!!!

Just wondering, if we do gem choices do the authors get the gems if the reader chooses the gem choice?

can someone help me idk how to let the reader make an name without this error popping up

hello? :persevere:

Nvm I Found out the problem

Can characters swim forwards?
I want to show them swimming, but the only command I can find is swim_rear. You can use it while theyā€™re moving, for example: does it while swim_rear, but they swim backwards.
What Iā€™m writing:
&CHARACTER walks to spot 0.12 254 500 in zone 3 and CHARACTER does it while swim_rear THE CHARACTER faces left and starts swim_rear.

Also, is there a command to make the character walk rear left? I write the command:
&CHARACTER spot 0.63 -150 161 in zone 1 and CHATACTER faces left (no matter if I write left or right here, they wonā€™t change the way they walk backwards)
&CHARACTER walks to spot 0.63 31 161 in zone 1 and CHARACTER does it while walk_rear THEN CHARACTER faces tight and CHARACTER starts idle
No matter what I type, the character wonā€™t face left when walking rear. Am I misunderstanding it? I think I am. I think Iā€™m trying the get them to walk forward rear instead of walking backwards.

Each gem choice that is purchased by readers will increase your chances of getting into the Payment Program. If you are already in the Payment Program, then those gem choices increases your pay. You can read more about it here: Community Author Gem Choices are here for everyone!

1 Like

So far the only swimming animation available is the swim_rear animation, so unfortunately no you cannot swim forward.

When you have a character doing a rear animation, you need to make them face the opposite way. So if you want your character to be rear while facing left, you need to make them faces right.

So, not this point of the script, then when?

Do you want your character to face left while walking rear? If so, you need to add the direction on the same line

Ok. I didnā€™t know you were allowed to do it while you were doing an action. Ta.

If I do a scene change (like for instance, I had my character sitting in a specific spot, then changed the scene to her phone), and I wanted to go back to original scene with her sitting, how do I do that??

Add the scene in again and place your character in the same spot

I triedā€¦

The command for spots is @CHARACTER spot scale x y in zone #

1 Like

Even if I need her sitting??

Add ā€œand CHARACTER is animationā€

2 Likes