Dara Amarie's Official Help Thread! [closed]

Thanks but I still don’t understand anyways it might help me thanks💗

Just read it carefully you will understand…as it helped to learn how to use them…
It might be tough at the beginning but it just needs practice…
Let me know if you face any trouble with overlay I will try my best to explain it to you…
But I don’t think it will be necessary after reading the guide…

1 Like

How do I start a story script thread (just like this one) in my account? :slightly_smiling_face:

It didn’t help.

Hopefully this will help: Mirror Reflection

You click on any section you want to post in and there is a button at the top that says “+ New Topic”

1 Like

You’re starting out zoomed in (the bolded part above), that’s why the zoom reset “isn’t working”.

You need to add “in 0” to the filter reset: &reset hsl in 0

Also, you’ll have to change the @ sign to the & sign when you’re zooming in in 3 seconds. If you use the @ sign, the transition will not work until the zoom has finished.

Hi. Thank you. I read it and it makes sense. I just have one thing I’m confused about. Do I add the mirror overlay over the existing mirror? Would it work in a customized background or just the standard Episode bathroom background, because that is what my mirror overlay is from (that background). Thank you!!!

Thank you so much! x

Hi. Also do you know where I can find a way to change a background in Episode that only comes in day and make it night? I have seen other people do it but don’t know how.

You can check out the Resources section. There are people there that are willing to make/edit things for everyone.

As far as the mirror overlay, if you’re using an overlay for the mirror glass effect, any overlay for that would work. It just needs to be at a lower layer than the background-turned-into-overlay overlay

Please.

2 Likes

Hey quick question…
I have a scene set in the nightclub and I pan from zone 1-3 in the beginning. How do I get characters to stand in between zones if that makes sense?

You’d have to spot direct them and place them in between the zones.

That’s what I figured thank you! Also, when I set up my dressing options the box with the choices is over my character. I tried moving it with the bubble helper but that didn’t work. Is there a way to move it where I’d like?

You can only move the choice boxes up or down by moving the speechbubble higher or lower on the screen.

1 Like

Thank you for working so hard on this page! Without your help a lot of us would of given up a long time ago :slight_smile:

1 Like

You’re very welcome :blush:

1 Like

Hi Dara :slight_smile:

I’m facing an issue with the if and elif command. It was working perfectly fine up until a few minutes ago. I used every step I know and every other if and elif command is working perfectly fine. I don’t know why the script is passing over the dialogue.

Here’s the script: