Dara Amarie's Official Help Thread! [closed]

1 Like

Oh okay thanks

Hi, I want to put a character in front of another so it looks like he is hugging her from behind. But I am not sure how? Thanks :blush:

You have to change the character’s layer, here is a guide:
https://forums.episodeinteractive.com/t/how-to-move-characters-overlays-to-the-layers/13430?u=gg_writer

1 Like

How can we put a character in front of an overlay?
Also how can we make overlays move?

Here is a guide, it should answer all your overlay questions:

2 Likes

Thank You…

1 Like

Can you use a gain more than once? For example if you use if/else/elif in chapter 1 would you be able to do if/else/elif with the same gain?

Yes :slight_smile: as many times as you want!

ok thank you!

how many characters can be on scene before it glitches?

No more than 10 characters in a scene at once. If you need to have a crowd scene, you should only place the characters in the current zone you are in. When you switch to a different zone, like for example zone 2, remove the characters from zone 1 (@remove CHARACTER) and place the zone 2 characters.

ok thank you

could you tell me why there is an error?

Gain names can only have letters, numbers, and/or underscores. Any other punctiation will not work, so remove that apostraphe in the “don’t”

I HAVE BEEN BLESSED! Thank you very very much if you haven’t gotten the message :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

1 Like

How do you layer an overlay???

1 Like

what happens if you have more than one gain? (since there is only if/elif/else)

What do you mean? Can you elaborate more please?