Dara Amarie's Official Help Thread! [closed]

Okay I got it! Thank you, you’re so helpful! :grin:

1 Like

Ever since the limelight skin tones changed I’ve been having trouble with customization and an error saying "Full Heart " doesn’t exist keeps coming up and I’ve tried everything I could think of to fix it. What do I do?

hello can someone tell me how can I make the character falling from bed to the floor ?

Hi, it’s still not working. When she talks she automatically going on top of the podium.

What does your script look like

Did you remove any parts from the templates? (like make it limited customization?)

Try deleting the whole template from your script, then saving and refreshing the page, then copy and paste the template in again.

Ok thanks! Xxx

I’m definitely no pro at directing like Dara Amarie, but maybe try playing with the layers?

I forgot how to make the camera zoom while characters are sliding off the screen.

1 Like

Okay I did the coding right, but some reason that characters aren’t walking a different spots. What I mean is, I would like one character to be exiting left and the other character to be exiting right. I don’t know if I did the spotting wrong, but this is what I have:

&MADONNA walks to spot 1.706 400 -290 in 3 AND MADONNA faces left AND MADONNA does it while talk_gesture AND SOPHIA walks to spot 1.715 400 -294 in 3 AND SOPHIA faces right AND SOPHIA does it while laugh_giggle
@zoom on 225 303 to 163% in 4

Hi I have been trying to figure something out for a while now and I just can’t seem to figure it out I’m hoping you can help me. So sometimes in stories you will see characters slowly appear on the screen like maybe when they are trying to scare another character I was wondering how that works and what I would have to write in the script to get that. Thank you!

Hello Dara! I could really use some help I have been trying to fix this for a while and I can’t figure out what I am doing incorrectly. I dont understand why the when I try and code an animation for a character that is saying or thinking something. It keeps on coming up with this error asking the name of my character, but thats not what I am trying to get it to do. Could you please help me? Thank you so much!

Hi Ms. Dara! I rlly need your help on this stupid question. How do you freeze a character?
Like this -

You’ll know what I mean when u watch the actual video on @epylosers
they also have multiple videos doing this!

Ok sorry for the late reply:

INT. CLASSROOM BLACKBOARD - DAY with PODIUM at layer 0

&BG3 spot 1.280 73 -257 AND BG3 faces right AND BG3 is idle_rear

&BG3 moves to layer 2

@BG3 is talk_rear

@pause for a beat

@MS OLIVIA spot 1.280 100 0 in zone 2 at layer -1

@MS OLIVIA walks to spot 1.280 160 0

@MS OLIVIA moves to layer -3

&BG3 faces right

@pause for a beat

@MS OLIVIA moves to layer 1

I fixed it? For some reason the speechbubble had a spot direct of -nan and I have no idea what that means, so I just copied and pasted a speechbubble spot in and it showed up!

WHELP

I think you need the “YOUR WRONG” in line with the other bit of text. Also, just so you know it’s “YOU’RE WRONG” No hate. :slightly_smiling_face:

I know i kinda don’t care I’ve been power writing l day gotta get this story out it has been postponed for like forever

Ok, is it fixed?

1 Like