Dara Amarie's Official Help Thread! [closed]

Nope nothing is zoomed

Im having trouble putting a phone screen in the episode where it takes up the whole screen, can someone help?

It turns out my background didn’t get approved that’s why it wasn’t working. Sorry hehe

Hey can You turn this Background into a png :smile:

Use the INT. CELLPHONE - DAY background

Are you clicking on line 1 and previewing from line 1?

There is no photo. But you can use any photo editing app or site to convert an image into a png. You can also just type in “image to png converter” into google.

1 Like

Wait what do you Mean by there’s no Phone?

“photo”. You asked if I can turn a background into a png but you didn’t upload a photo of thebackground.

1 Like

Can you give me something for sleeping codes plz

So I am trying this customization thing and this is where I get fed up and delete.

Now that I added it my starting scene is zoomed in and I have to manually unzoom it to make it work to the spot where the customization picks up. Then on certain choices my screen looks like this:

That template has zooms to get a closer look of your character’s face for certain choices. All of the zooms are in zone 1, and it looks like your character is in zone 2, so the zooms are trying to go to zone 1.

1 Like

So I need to change zone 1 to 2?

No, if you want your character to be in zone 2, then you need to change all the zooms to a spot in zone 2. Or just remove all of the zooms in the template.

Will that fix my zoom issue in the beginning of my story too?

What’s your issue with the zoom in the beginning?

The beginning is completely zoomed out. Since putting in the template it’s starting off in a closer zoom. I have (I think I did) deleted all zooms in template but still running into the same problem. Meaning, it hasn’t fixed anything.

I have one more question?

is there something I’m doing wrong?