Dare to get to know me? 👽

Heyyy

2 Likes

Welcome back, @Rossella and @Qwueen. :sunglasses:
Not much going on right now, though. I have some ideas, but feel too exhausted lately. :sleepy::confounded:
How are you doing?

2 Likes

Could be a whole lot better

What happened? :confounded:

Well i had a seizure in the shower. I fell and cracked the tub with my knee and now i have to pay my landlord 2,000$ and my parents won’t help me.

I could go into more detail but that’s basically it.

1 Like

Ouch. Is your knee ok? :confounded:
I guess he will give you some time to get the money together. :money_with_wings:

My knee is okay. Just a few scratches.

And luckily they will give me a payment plan. But idk how much i have to pay a month. I mean rent is a lot as it is. It’s $1400 a month.

Life sure got expensive. But don’t worry too much, they will have to agree to a plan that works. How comes the tub is so expensive? You only take golden showers? :bathtub::innocent:

Well apparently to them they have to replace the whole tub. Even though it’s not a big crack. I mean i could show y’all but there’s blood :sweat_smile::joy:

And if you ask an expert to fix it if possible, like with sillicone?

Yeah they said at first they were gonna fix it with sealant but then i went into my landlords office and he said we had to put in a new tub

And your insurance?

Since my epilepsy is a preexisting condition they can’t help.

I am pretty sure you don’t have to accept the replacement, but taking a lawyer is also troublesome. However, you should talk to them and tell them that you don’t have much money and if they could help you a bit, maybe they will not ask the full prize from you.

Yeah, I’m going to talk to the insurance again

1 Like

I meant your landlord, but try both. :sunglasses:

Yeah. I gotta talk to my landlord too lol

2 Likes

They try to scare you off, but if you keep coming back, they normally give in. It’s a bargain, never accept the first offer. :wink:

1 Like

I wont haha

2 Likes

Wish you luck, success and good nerves. :shamrock:
Time for me to rest. :sleeping:

1 Like