Dare to get to know me? 👽

Thank you I’m gonna need it haha

How have you been?

2 Likes

Exhausted as always. :sweat_smile:
No big news yet, the Officials leave me waiting and waiting…

1 Like

Yay for adulting :roll_eyes: Lol

2 Likes

Knock knock. Someone there?

1 Like

I am! :raising_hand_woman:t5:‍♀

1 Like

What’s up?

1 Like

Nothing much love has been amazing and I had a sweet dream! Wbu??

1 Like

Aww and here I am, buried in studies. God, I can’t wait for exams to be over now. :joy:

2 Likes

Girl bless yo soul! I just got done yesterday and got good news from my crush! So exam day was amazing!

1 Like

Aww what’s the good news? :joy:

1 Like

My crush likes me back! It was amazing it’s a whole story I thought he was mad at me but really he was sad because he thought I didn’t like him, but then he pulled me to the side and told me that he liked me since junior high and we’re juniors now! So basically he liked me for FIVE YEARS! AND WAITED! Hdxkbdskdbdkdhsxjdhd

1 Like

totally goes fangirl

Awwwwwwwwwww, for some reason after reading this, I feel like my own crush acknowledged me for the first time today. :joy:

I don’t know why but seeing someone’s love story come to a happy end makes me really really happy.

1 Like

IKR I WENT FANGIRL TOO!

Awwwwww that’s so cute!!! Yassssss it’s amazing and I haven’t stopped smiling at all!

Thank you!

1 Like

I know. If I were you, I would probably start jumping in front of my crush, embarrass myself and scare him away.

To this day, I am still waiting for @Epi.Conner to say he is scared of me. :joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

I actually did then I have was like:”wait…you like like me?” And he laughed and said yeah then I was like huh I thought you would run away scared. And he was like:”nahh of course I wouldn’t run from you. Towards you I would tho.”

1 Like

Awwwwwwwwwwww he sounds like a keeper. You go girl!

1 Like

Thanks girl! He is,I even joked that I would stalk him and he said he was all for it.

1 Like

THAT IS MY DEFINITION OF A PERFECT GUY!!!

2 Likes

GIRL ALL MY CRAZY FRIENDS SAID THE SAME THING! But yessssss like oh my chocolate he was so up for me stalking him he even told me other facts! Also he asked me out on a date hddjdvsksbsksbs

1 Like

:no_mouth::no_mouth::no_mouth:

If you ever break up with him, I am calling dibs on that guy. :joy: Just kidding.

When’s the date? And where?

1 Like