Dare to get to know me? 👽

Girl…I will fight you! :joy: and I’m not planning on losing him, and you see technically I’m not allowed to date but he’s my neighbor and we have a plan to go to the park and hangout. Since we’re close anyways and maybe see a movie one day.

1 Like

Perfect date ever!

:joy::joy: Welp! A girl can dream. It’s not like I can come to wherever it is you live just to date him from india anyways.

1 Like

Yassssss just seeing him is enough I haven’t stopped blushing because at first I texted him and told him then said I didn’t want to do it over text then he said he’ll pretend to forget it and to tell him tomorrow so I decided to do that and told him then he pulled me to the side and told me he liked me for years as well and I almost screamed

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy: Best love story I have read so far.

1 Like

Awwww thank you! :joy:

1 Like

No problem. Always good to gossip about crushes.

I had a crush an year ago. He was rude and arrogant. It made me feel wonderful. :joy: because since he wasn’t nice in talking to me, I wasn’t obliged to be nice either so I liked him a lot. Then his family shifted away. Though I am pretty sure he knew I was crushing on him. He had to. I blushed so hard, like a tomato. You’d have to be blind to not see it.

1 Like

Yasssss I love gossiping about crushes!

Awwwwwww :rofl: what a story there! And that’s so sweet when you’re all blushing like crazy :joy:

1 Like

I know. You try to hide your smile but it’s next to impossible and hardly comprehensible words come out of your mouth.

1 Like

Yassssssss since I’m like darker when I blush you can’t tell…well that’s what I thought my friends all said they could see my blush so hard when I’m talking to my crush :joy:

1 Like

If there is anything that could hide my blush, I would say I want it so bad because when I blush, my whole face turns red.

1 Like

:joy: I just look really over hot and oh my chocolate he has like double dimples on both of his cheeks and when he smiles I just ahhhhhhhhh

Imma fall off my bed

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

I tried sleeping then jumped up screaming about his dimples Imma drive people crazy in my house. My mom likes him and she was talking to my dad and was like:”ohhhhhh guess what? Jordin got herself a guy!” My dad just had this expression vdkxgssksbs

1 Like

When I told my dad I had a boyfriend, he looked so surprised. :joy: He said ‘I call you out on your lie. That ain’t possible.’ I was like 'Gee dad. I can feel the love here. ’

1 Like

:rofl: oh my chocolate I can’t talk to my dad about dudes it’s weird and once this dude waved to me in the car and my dad almost ran him over and he was like:”my bad didn’t see him :sweat_smile:” LIKE WHA?!

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy::joy:

Since my dad is all I have for a family, a younger half brother, an elder over protective brother and an ex step mother, I can talk to him about almost everything so candidly.

He always brushes something serious with a joke. In that department, I know who I got my genes from.

1 Like

:joy: awwwww well it’s nice you have him to talk to! I have my mama and she’s amazing then she takes a breather and is like:”my bad I have to remember I’m not your bestie yet! You can’t date!”

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

:joy: yeahhhhh but it’s coolio it’s just a friendly alone time with a guy :wink:

1 Like

I am not sure what that’s supposed to mean but TMI!!!

1 Like