Dare to get to know me? 👽

Pshhhhhhhhh you’ll be fine!

1 Like

I have one more year, but I did not really accept the 30+ yet… :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Yeah, as a child and teen I felt like 90, but then the years ran by, especially because of my chronic illnesses, and now I still feel like 25 or so.

1 Like

When you are 18, you will slowly start to wish to be younger again, while right now you wish to be an adult. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Yeah, it sucks most of the time. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Hormones are difficult, and most adults seem to forget how it was when they were teens and wished for understanding parents. As ABBA sang in “Waterloo”: “The history book on the shelf is always repeating itself.”

1 Like

Yeah, I know it’s difficult. And no, I never wanted kids.

1 Like

Maybe you should punish yourself then? But this could lead to unhealthy habits, just like too much spoiling. It’s not easy to raise a child. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Try to learn to accept you just the way you are. Sounds corny, but you only have this life and body, there ain’t no reset button, so we need to make the best out of it.
I sound like a fortune cookie again, time to get some rest. :fortune_cookie::sweat_smile:

1 Like

Ok, take care and try to find one nice thing in each day, maybe some :chocolate_bar: or a :film_strip: on :tv:. :wink:

1 Like

Maybe some :popcorn: then? It’s not important what it is, but that you take a break and focus on enjoying it. I always followed Kant and neglected joy, but there is no prize for torturing yourself. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

It’s ok to feel bad or sad, it’s not about being happy all the time, but being kind to yourself for fighting through the day. :wink:

2 Likes

That’s what I do, as long as someone cares to listen. :wink:
Btw, music is a healer without side effects, guess you knew that, but it may help you through the day. :notes:

1 Like

That’s why you need to find out what songs make you feel which way, then you can modify your mood a little with it. :sunglasses:
Ok, I need some rest now, but feel free to visit my thread again. :grin:

2 Likes

Glad I could help. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

I guess I wasn’t here a lot the last weeks. :thinking:
I somehow managed to miss 3 wedddings. I am sorry about that and congrats to you two! I am really happy for you.

3 Likes

Julia! You’re here!

2 Likes

Pshhhhh no way I can’t wait to get older! I’ll be 18 next year!

2 Likes

Especially since you were responsible for the cake and food. :sweat_smile:
But @AS007 also could not be there much, so we had to improvise.
However, how are you?

4 Likes

Lol I tried to take a break but then things happened but I guess that was just an excuse to come to forums. :joy::joy::joy: I can’t not come here to save my life.

And ooooh when is your birthday?

1 Like