Dare to get to know me? 👽

Hi hi hi! I missed @JHw! :cry:

2 Likes

Ah, you saw that JHW is back even though I forgot to tag you. :grin:
My birthday is on my profile, 6th of February. That’s why I thought everyone knew, maybe I should have just stayed silent and sneek out of it, but then the :birthday: would have told Kaju and things would start. :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy:

I have a habit of tripping onto these things even if I am not tagged. But I couldn’t have come online even if I was tagged. Sunday is like my fun day. It’s the one day where I keep my phone miles away from me and have fun mostly with my boyfriend since we have long distance thing and can only meet on weekends.

I did read it and knew it but my memory is as bad as :poop::poop::poop: so I have learned not to rely too much on it. But you must know, you can never hide anything from us. Someone would have noticed before then that your birthday was coming. :smirk::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

As you see I only saw and replied to it like 30 minutes ago, too. But not because Sunday was special for me. :sweat_smile:
And yes, probably, but I don’t want to seem to be an attention seeker or so. Cannot take a break from being sick anyway. :pensive:

1 Like

Aww I hope you feel alright then. :smile:

And there’s nothing wrong with announcing birthday date. If I could, I would announce my birthday date from like 2 months before.

When I have my birthday, I start saying in every chat that my birthday is coming from two months ago and that is all I talk about. :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

It’s nothing special for me, actually. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Why not?

1 Like

Well, I am still sick, normally have noone offline with me to celebrate with, and even if someone wanted to come, I am in no shape and condition. And as for gifts, the things I wish for cannot be bought with money. Sure, it’s nice to see who congratulated me, but sometimes I am not even online that day, I am only here so often because I use my cellphone, not my laptop. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I see a cookie emoji :eyes:

4 Likes

Where? :thinking:
But we can welcome back @fcukforcookies today, her account was on hold. :cookie::grin:

3 Likes

How do uuuu knoooow :joy::joy::joy:
Yeah, I’m back bish, kneel bfr queen :cookie: :crown:

2 Likes

But @Qwueen is not here. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
And you told me. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

X_X I am that one Evil Queen in this case

2 Likes

You wish, that’s @DevilQueen, but I admit that she has not been around for some time. :wink:

3 Likes

See? And I’m here and doing my evil deeds ^^

2 Likes

So you wish to represent the Dark Side with me? Sam is too shy in public. :smiling_imp:

1 Like

Eh-eh. My soul holds too much evilness for one person, if I would team up with someone - that would be too much to handle :smiley:

2 Likes

But you were told to slow down. :wink::grin:

2 Likes

Well, technically yes. But I can be evil while sticking to TOS :DDD

2 Likes

Ok, then I shall just watch the art of wikkedness unfold. :innocent:

2 Likes