Dare to get to know me? 👽

Definitely. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yay … :joy::joy::joy::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::sunflower::sunflower::sunflower::sunflower::sunflower::sunflower::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::sunflower::sunflower::sunflower::sunflower: Ohh I am looking soo good … just kidding :joy:

2 Likes

So I decided to leave all family and group chats for now due to several problems I am not directly involved in, but who really upset me…
On a positive note, I also decided to make my own group chat soon, maybe some people who are not into any others or want to get to know me better want to join? I will try to convince @The_Saminator to also join in and meet some people, also I will ask her to start the chat because of the bug not allowing the chat maker to add people. And I hope for our daughter @QueenChid to join, even though she is not that talkative. :sweat_smile:
With the 3 of us there are 27 slots open. I will tag some people, but please don’t feel pushed, if you don’t want to join, just ignore this, only if you want, please leave a short comment here and also tell me why. :wink:

@Forever1201, @fcukforcookies, @anon54207210, @KerriStrwberry, @JHW, @AS007, @Ara_Elle_stories, @appleqrl, @The_Corgi_Queen, @CosmicIvy, @Rossella, @Stargazer54, @estherdekker, @Days, @Qwueen, @keiji, @phlegmatic, @callmedaddy and everyone interested. :sunglasses:

18 Likes

I would love to if i was more active :sob: you know I’m never on here haha

2 Likes

I could try. So count me in, at least for now. :alpaca:

3 Likes

:pleading_face::wink: I am not involved in any drama as such, I’m a clueless llama :llama: you’re awesome, I’d hate to not be talking with you :pleading_face:

1 Like

But your fiancee is, sadly. You can still join, though. :wink:

2 Likes

Yay! :sparkling_heart::hugs::hugs:

2 Likes

Welcome to da neighborhood. :wink:

3 slots reserved, 24 still open. It might take me a day or two to catch Sam anyway. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

I’m always interested to join and you already know why! :disco:

4 Likes

What’s that emoji?!?! :scream: it looks so awesome! Never mind, I got it. :disco::disco::disco:

1 Like

I do? Never seen you in a group chat before. :grin:

2 Likes

AS!

Body unclear

3 Likes

I would love to be in the GC. I don’t know anything about the drama. and that makes m errally confused and want to know what is going on but oh well

I love talking to you and I would not like to not be friends due to some drama

1 Like

I am not leaving the forums or abandoning my thread, also I still answer PMs, so no worries. But you can join the new chat, too, if you want to. You got a VIP pass from TCC. :smile_cat:

1 Like

I’d love to joinnn because I need people to talk to when I’m waiting for my boyfriend :joy:

2 Likes

Hizaz pizaz :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

@anon54207210 would like to join but her account’s on hold suu, yeh. :rofl:

2 Likes

On hold? Oh no :open_mouth: also, is that vI or someone speaking on behalf of her? :wink:

2 Likes

Heehee :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
Yeh her account’z on hold :scream::scream::scream:

Who else sayz Hizaz??

2 Likes

:wink: okie then

1 Like