Dare to get to know me? 👽

:slightly_frowning_face: but it’s a harmless little caterpillar. It’s slower than a newborn baby.

2 Likes

My emoji is this :grin:

3 Likes

once a bug tried to infiltrate into my ears, i rest my case :sob::flushed:

2 Likes

Okay okay you win :scream:

2 Likes

We work on it and made some progress. But I can still make my own group chat. :wink:

1 Like

I would like to be in the group chat :slightly_smiling_face: I’ll try to chat more

1 Like

Nice. :sunglasses:

1 Like

Remind me tomorrow. Work today my sweets :heart:

1 Like

I would love to join JJ

1 Like

I call you JJ now because I dunno your real name or nick name. Plus I can’t think of any good nicknames for your user name

1 Like

Wellll I’m not involved with any drama because Idon’ttalk um but I’ll be happy to join your group chat thingamajig and I’ll actually make an effort to be more talkative.
Probably.

1 Like

gasps

:scream: @AS007 I have absolutely no idea what he is talking about! You know me, don’t you? :innocent: I am a pure, innocent, sweet child.

2 Likes

I would love to join! I am already in a group chat but would love to be in this one as well. I think that the main reason being is that it seems so fun lol. I liked the people you picked and if they all join, I would love to get to know them and you better.

1 Like

Ok, no hurry. :wink:

So we worked out a solution and I am back in the family chat, but since so many people are interested, Sam and I will make our own soon nontheless. :sunglasses:

@Ara_Elle_stories: My name is on my profile. You can call me Nem, too. :grin:

1 Like

Do we have something to celebrate? :clinking_glasses::sunglasses:

1 Like

It sure is. How comes? :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Image result for let's party gif

3 Likes

Still exhausted, but ok so far. :sunglasses:

1 Like

Poetry? :wink:

1 Like