Dare to get to know me? šŸ‘½

We can only add 30 people, but Saasha alone has 50 kids, so we change the members now and then and even had 2 chats with different people around the ā€œinner coreā€ to give them all a chance. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

As Choco said they used to have no limit for the amount of users you could add.

1 Like

Dunno. Maybe they donā€™t want too much random chatting? As the new rules say: Focus on Episode, we are not a general communityā€¦

1 Like

When the limit came they made a thread for all family members to meet, but it was closed for being too unspezific. You know the rule, no encouraging of random chatting. They even thought about closing the family down together with the matchmaking threads as Episode is no dating site and does not want 13 year olds to hook upā€¦ Ok, but how do you check the age online to begin with? :expressionless:

1 Like

I understand how itā€™s complicated, because they need to respect their users even if itā€™s just a little annoying brat as they cannot know the true age of someone. :sweat_smile: The internet brings a lot of new challenges, but censorship wonā€™t solve anything, everyone needs to help and teach noobs how to get along with social media. Like cyber-bullying and all sorts of questionable content or how to find out if things are fake or true, only experience and common sense can help you there, not filters or taboos.

2 Likes

They normally have something like that. But I was not talking about the laws, but social competence in every individual. Like also not flagging or reporting stuff just because you have a different pov. :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Itā€™s similar on Facebook and probably everywhere. Why donā€™t they just unlike a page and move on instead of trying desperately to bring the page down? I reported a page several times for obvious reasons and nothing was done, but a few people could cause a page with 300000 likes to be closed because some pics were semi-nudeā€¦

3 Likes

Was my Thursday good? Nope, plain average. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I could not find a matching colour, also my hair style is different, so I went as close as possible. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I mean my mother saw the similarity. :grin:

1 Like

Very dark blonde. Letā€™s just stick to grey. :older_adult::sweat_smile:

1 Like

I had blonde hair as a child, it just darkened over the years. Same with my father. Itā€™s neither black nor brown. :sunglasses:

1 Like

It started to darken early, so I cannot relate that much. But I know what you mean, just not out of my own experience.

Well, time for me to go now. Take care, ttyl. :sunglasses:

1 Like

Never random! :scream: They are usually those who annoy me!

And btw, you and your aunt are gonna make my eyesight even worse if you keep writing that small. :laughing:

Why, thank you! :innocent:

2 Likes

Iā€™ll figure it out. Itā€™s ending in 4 days.

2 Likes

consider it as a free eye test, bruh :wink::eyes::eyeglasses:

3 Likes

I would love too! :heart:

2 Likes

Hiā€¦?
Umā€¦I guess? Sorry tbh I have no idea what this thread is about :sweat_smile:
And uhmā€¦there are a lot of replies soā€¦

3 Likes

If this is an eye test, I am already failing :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

Welcome. Iā€™m Sam.