Dare to get to know me? 👽

@Epi.milkyway: I don’t know you yet, but allow me to wish you a Happy Birthday. :partying_face:

:balloon::tada::confetti_ball::tada::balloon::confetti_ball::tada::confetti_ball::balloon::birthday::gift::baby_bottle::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::balloon:

And @Spes, sorry that you came back to all this organisatoric talk and people being depressed, if I knew you would pop in, I would have prepared something. :pensive:

3 Likes

Tysm!

2 Likes

Hi !

So now that @Spes is back, it´s time to edit my profile. There also were two name changes I need to update. And I will add @lvqbrl, @Epi.milkyway, @Empower and @minnehaaa to my Get-to-know-list and remove N_epi as she probably lost interest anyway. Finally, since her profile is closed and I have not seen her for a long time, I will move @Greebabubba to the Gone-section.

I will start the new chat around the 1st or 2nd of August, no matter if the current Chat 22 is closed by then or not. This way, you will be able to use it next weekend. In the meantime you can already think about what you want to post in your first message about yourself, especially those of you who keep their profile closed or empty. :wink:

7 Likes

The new chat is open now. :grin:

4 Likes

I’m sorry this is probably a dumb question but how to we access the chat? Is there a link or something?

3 Likes

You were already added, just check your messages. I will tag you to help you find it. :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Hi !

Time to update my profile again. We have 3 name changes, and I guess that the ladies are ok with me announcing them here. First, QueenSaucy aka Leslie changed her name to @keiji. Second, Anonymous_Snowflake shortened her name to @SnowyStar. And third, Minneha added two extra “a´s” to her name, so it´s @minnehaaa now.

I know that activity on forums is low lately, but it´s time to sort some people from my Get-to-know-list to either the Friends-list or the Comrade-Zone. Please check my profile for the details and pm me if you have any questions.

As @Kaju has not been active since April, I will move her to the Gone-section. And because she said she wanted to leave forums and has not been around anymore, I will also move @Sips_Tea there. Xylo aka @anon54207210 told us that she will leave for a longer break, but not if or when she will come back, and since she has been gone for several weeks now, I will also have to move her there. :frowning:

Since she just returned to the community after a long break and said she wanted to make some new friends, I will add @Cam to my Get-to-know-list. :slight_smile:

I guess that´s about it for now. If you got any news for me, let me know.

5 Likes

@AlissaGrace and @Forever1201: Thx for closing the old chat, I guess. :sweat_smile:

I tagged you back then, but just in case you missed it: Only people who read and agreed to the rules posted some posts above in this thread were added to the new group chat 2.0. So if you wanna join, make sure to read the rules and tell me you agree with them, only then I can add you to the new chat. :sunglasses:

5 Likes

I agree with the rules

2 Likes

That is good to hear, I will add you up. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Wow… That’s not cool (I know I’m late but still.)

2 Likes

I’ll see if I can join the chat? I’ve been super busy

2 Likes

Oh my god. What happened to Xylo? Wh-where is she?? What happened? Is she ok?

4 Likes

She’s currently taking a long break, well that is what I heard.

4 Likes

i know she was having issues at work & becoming dependent on social media, & taking a really long break. she hasn’t come back since may… i’m not sure if she will :worried:

5 Likes

She’s taking a long break. She felt like she was really dependent on social media and technology, and also had some issues at work and with other personal things. I hope she’s okay, she’s a freaking amazing daughter :blob_hearts::pensive:

4 Likes

@AlissaGrace: Good to have Ali G back in da house, I will add you up. :wink:

@loveyourself: New chat, new chance, I guess. If you think you can handle da rulez, that is. :innocent:

5 Likes

Hey Nem, could I make a short announcement here? I would do it in the chats, but I don’t want to post the same thing in every chat. The announcement isn’t about anyone else so won’t cause any drama, promise :innocent:

3 Likes

Sure, go ahead. Hope you won’t go on a break, though. :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Okay, so I’m sorry, I am going on a break, BUT.

BUT

It will most likely be no longer than two weeks.

I know that is hardly a break, but when you’re depressed, two weeks may as well be a decade. I’m taking a break just to take a break. It’s not exactly to work on my mental health, but I also feel like I should become a little more independent. So I don’t mean I don’t want to talk to you guys, I just feel like it’d be good to not make my entire life the forums, because at the moment, like if the forums shut down or if another good friend left, I’d probably just go and die in a ditch somewhere, which isn’t like the best situation or reaction :relieved:

at the moment, I am faced with the possibility of going into not just a ward on a hospital, but an actual psychiatric hospital because of mental health, and I do need time to come to terms with this and think about it. Despite it being a possibility, I know about psychiatric hospitals as much as any other average person. Meaning, I know nothing. It’s scary, like, I’m getting worse by the minute, so it is a very real possibility and there are all sorts of people there, and my freedom’s going to be restricted and stuff. So, that probably made 0 sense, so if you have no clue what I just said, you know what? I relate. I also have no idea what I’ve been rambling on about just now.

So, yep. Kiwi, Paprika, Faith, Nem, wifey, Annika, Spriyaya, Flora, all my daughters, @QueenChid, and also @Gwen-Bruce, and everyone else in the family or Nemesis chats, I will miss you for the max two weeks I am gone!

I am going to keep my profile unhidden. I am going to bump my sweet shop today before I go, and the break will start tomorrow. @k.w.episode @Mondalsushanta637 @AS007 please don’t do anything too horrific to my sweet shop. And if anyone spams me, when I come back, they better run very, very far.

8 Likes