Dare to get to know me? 👽

Why so depressed that even your nickname won’t fill your heart with pride? :scream:

2 Likes

Because that’s basically all my life is abooouttt. Yaaayy…

2 Likes

Then write sad poems for goth and emo people or so, turn what seems to be a weakness into your strength. :muscle::woman_superhero:

2 Likes

Two problems.

1. I’m not creative enough
  2. What’s the point?
1 Like

Try to find some inspiration. And the point is to share your feelings with others so you can help each other to see things through. :sunglasses:

1 Like

How does that help? People always tell me I should talk about what’s going on, but it doeeeeesn’t heeeeeelpppp…

Can you tell me how?

1 Like

It helps to get in touch with people who feel like you and genuinely understand you.
Song lyrics could be a start. :notes:

1 Like

It doesn’tt

I listen to music all the time, doesn’t really help.

1 Like

Should be new songs to be inspirational. :wink:

2 Likes

I know

2 Likes

Also don’t try too hard, things cannot be forced.
Pardon me now, I really don’t feel too good and cannot concentrate, but if I get an idea for you, I will tell you. Take care. :hugs:

2 Likes

Ohhh noo, I hope you’lll feel better soon!

Thanks, you tooo!

2 Likes

Thx, maybe it’s already better in a few hours. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Hi !

Being on my laptop, I made some minor changes to my profile.

I removed @Lady_Malvika, who is on a break until the end of October anyway, because when we talked on Zepeto, she kept being rude without a reason. :frowning:

Then I added @N_Epi, she also stumbled into my group chat after @WorstNightmare invited her in, but recently left without telling me/us why. Hope you are ok?

And I did something rather new, I added someone, even though we never really talked as of yet. I hope that @Blonde_Glasses_Girl won´t mind, because when I read her profile, it reminded me a lot of myself when I was younger. I always wanted to do something significant, to leave something behind and make my name known. Sadly, I failed, but I keep on encouraging others to follow their dreams. Btw, if you don´t have an Episode family yet or still need a father, my only daughter @QueenChid might be happy to have a half-sister. But no pushing.

5 Likes

Ahhhhh sorry. I was in my feelings that day and was being dramatic. :joy:

3 Likes

It’s one of the rules to not leave without giving an explanation, so that noone is worried. But I had no chance to explain the rules to you, thus it’s my bad. :sweat_smile: Tell me if you feel like joining again, it’s no must. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

@NemesisDarkFox awwwwwww!

We should talk more!!!

2 Likes

You could start by stalking my profile. :wink:

2 Likes

Ok.

2 Likes

I have some experience with that so, this will be easyyy

2 Likes