Dare to get to know me? šŸ‘½

I am a good observer. :wink:

2 Likes

There are indeed a lot of young ones on here.
Makes me feel more older than I already am lol

That is no good. The system can be pretty screwy here as well. There are always budget cuts and threats to the seniors and those who are disabled. It is sad but that is sadly politics for the U.S.

My great great great grandfather and grandmother are from Germany.
I sadly cannot speak the language other than ā€œI love youā€ lol

3 Likes

Can you elaborate on that?

1 Like

You love me? :heart_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
Itā€™s the same in Germany, all about the money everywhere. :money_mouth_face::frowning:
Age is a strange concept, so I decided to give up on it. #peter-pan-complex :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

To destroy the magic, I saw your post per chance somewhere. :grin:

4 Likes

Hahaha :heart_eyes:

That is sad to hear that it is the same.
I am as young as my heart makes me feel.
Not in the mornings thoughā€¦
Iā€™m dead in the mornings until I get coffee haha

5 Likes

Facebook never gets tired of memes about it, so there must be some truth to it. :coffee::wink:

2 Likes

I think Iā€™m pretty odd for not having a facebook lol
I have 1 friend and she doesnā€™t have one but I just made a IG for episodes and I waste a lot of time looking at videos of food lol

4 Likes

Oh, really?

2 Likes

I donā€™t have Facebook. I have Instagram and Snapchat, but thatā€™s it.

3 Likes

Iā€™ve never tried snapchat but it looks fun

3 Likes

I therefore do not use instagram or Twitter, also took me some time to get used to Facebook back then. Still know people who dislike it. #vintage :wink:
What is this crazy for food thing going on, no more counting calories and diets? :open_mouth::stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Itā€™s cool. I donā€™t post much on there, I just chat. Plus, you can create your own Bitmoji!

2 Likes

Lol I just love food.
I dont eat a ton unless gummy worms are involved. I love those.

1 Like

So the upcoming Halloween might be a tease, hm?
Gummy Worms, bouncing here and there and everywhereā€¦ Wait, something seems wrong hereā€¦ :thinking::laughing:

2 Likes

Hahaha
Candy salesā€¦
Manā€¦ I am going to eat so much and watch horror movies with my dogs

1 Like

Halloweenā€¦

1 Like

You will have to fill me in ā€¦ I have no idea what a Bitmoji is lol

1 Like

No cats? Many ladies prefer feline familiars, but even though my heraldic animal of choice is the black panther, I am extremly allergic to cats. :disappointed_relieved: Not to dogs, though, my mother has 3 former street dogs. She lives in Turkey, we moved there in 2005 after my father died. None of us is Turkish, though.

1 Like

A profile picture, like an emoji, but not really. Itā€™s like anā€¦ art version of you.

1 Like