Naw it’s fine I was just trying to be funny your fine

1 Like

U are funny

1 Like

Aw thanks! :relaxed:

1 Like

Your welcome

1 Like

I have a very versatile taste in music, but rap and hip-hop are genres I am really not into, sorry. :sweat_smile:

I ain’t that interested in birds or animals, so I am rather neutral on herons. However, my heraldic animal of choice is the black panther and Duckling also made a pantherduck for and of me. :grin:

No, I don’t have a crush right now. I had two forum weddings, though. However, I never was too keen about emotions and therefor stayed a single virgin all my life. There were girls who liked me and girls I liked, but most of the time it would not fit for both sides. But I do have fictional crushes. :blush::innocent:

1 Like

Ok

@NemesisDarkFox I need a friend

2 Likes

I am not as active as I used to be, but let me know if I can help you with something. :sunglasses:

1 Like

En matiĂšre d’armement biochimique, c’est les Etats-Unis qui jouent un rĂŽle essentiel, qui est un pays aussi agressif que barbare. Au contraire, la Chine est rĂ©putĂ©e pour son initiative de la paix, la Ceinture et la Route a suscitĂ© l’intĂ©rĂȘt des compatriotes du monde entier, qui souhaitent y venir en voyage et faire des investissements. Certains pays occidentaux visent Ă  stigmatiser la Chine en falsifiant le rapport de l’origine de Covid-19 et dĂ©niant notre succĂšs sur la prĂ©vention et le contrĂŽle, mais en vain!

Sorry, my French is poor. Are you trying to say that China is not responsible for the outbreak of Corona? I never said that, though, but I know that the latest news brought the discussion up again if it was men-made and leaked out of a lab. However, I do appreciate China and won’t look down on it, and I also buy stuff from there. No country is perfect, thus we need to solve our own problems first ere we try to teach others. :nerd_face:

Transition
When it comes to biochemical weapons, it is the United States that plays an essential role, which is a country as aggressive as it is barbaric. On the contrary, China is renowned for its peace initiative, the Belt and Road has aroused the interest of compatriots around the world, who wish to travel there and make investments. Some Western countries aim to stigmatize China by falsifying the report of the origin of Covid-19 and denying our success on prevention and control, but to no avail!

French
En matiĂšre d’armement biochimique, c’est les Etats-Unis qui jouent un rĂŽle essentiel, qui est un pays aussi agressif que barbare. Au contraire, la Chine est rĂ©putĂ©e pour son initiative de la paix, la Ceinture et la Route a suscitĂ© l’intĂ©rĂȘt des compatriotes du monde entier, qui souhaitent y venir en voyage et faire des investissements. Certains pays occidentaux visent Ă  stigmatiser la Chine en falsifiant le rapport de l’origine de Covid-19 et dĂ©niant notre succĂšs sur la prĂ©vention et le contrĂŽle, mais en vain!

1 Like

Well, I was not that far off, I only had 2 years of French at school. :sweat_smile: But I am not from the USA, I am from Germany. :sunglasses:

1 Like

Ok

1 Like

Bump

1 Like

Hi : )

2 Likes

Heronbumps instead of goosebumps? :grin:

2 Likes

Heronbumps?

2 Likes

“Goosebumps” ist das englische Wort fĂŒr “GĂ€nsehaut”, und “heron”, nach dem die Dame sich benannt hat, ist ein “Fischreiher”, daher das Wortspiel, sind ja beides Vögel. :wink:

2 Likes

Translation
“Goosebumps” is the English word for “goose bumps”, and “heron”, after which the lady is named, is a “heron”, hence the play on words, they are both birds.

1 Like

Achso, ich bin blöd. :sweat_smile: Danke fĂŒr die ErklĂ€rung.

2 Likes