Pisces gang will rise :pisces:

1 Like

Yes and we will rise!

1 Like

yesss

1 Like

What about you?

1 Like

I’m not a big Marvel fan, I have watched some of the films (mostly the Avenger ones), but I can hardly remember anything

1 Like

That’s fine, I’ve watched a few.

Virgo here!! :virgo:

1 Like

My family shifted to a new place so our stuff was to come a week later. Unfortunately we got Covid so the stuff will come at a later day (as Covid patients should not be in contact with anyone for at least 15-16 days). So yeah, the TV will get fixed on… Idk what date haha :pleading_face:

2 Likes

You ok despite the infection? :worried:

2 Likes

It was starting to get bad in the 6th day but yes, I am fine now thankfully :grin:

2 Likes

So who else thinks that the world has gone pretty mad over the last years? :crazy_face::woozy_face:

1 Like

What do you mean?

1 Like

Fake News, Flatearthers, conspiracy theories, but most of all the fact that you cannot talk to people anymore as everyone is so obsessed with their own povs that even a question is already considered to be blasphemy… :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Has it not always been this way?

1 Like

Not that bad. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Summer break, everyone? :beach_umbrella::tropical_drink::sunglasses:

1 Like

Do you think this thread will ever recover and return to what it used to be?

I can’t believe it’s been three years…

1 Like

I don’t think so, tbh, as most people we used to chat with ain’t no longer active, but you never know. :wink:

1 Like

Yeah, it would be a miracle. Are you still hoping though?
I’m asking because you’re not giving up on this thread and keeping it going (I didn’t expect that). I quite like that tbh…
Is there anything you remember from here that makes you happy or that is special (like an event or a conversation)? This is a very specific question, so I understand if you don’t have an answer.
And of course I have to ask you, how are you doing?

I’m sorry I never responded to your mail. I tried to a few weeks ago, but I just didn’t know what to say. As I mentioned in my last mail I’m not doing so well, and I know that’s no excuse, but I’m glad I was able to talk to you a bit on here.
Have a great day/evening/night!

1 Like

Well, I roam the internet since 1999 and know for a fact that people might pop up again. :wink:

I am very persistant and sometimes stubborn. :innocent:

I cherish all memories and acquaintances, like the two weddings I had.

The moist and chill weather also keeps my energy level low… :dizzy_face: But I was hoping you would see my PM on the other forums. :wink: As for the mail, no need to hurry. :hugs: Sometimes there just ain’t anything exciting to tell.

1 Like