Dare to get to know me? 👽

Thx. It’s snowing in Germany. :cloud_with_snow::sweat_smile:

2 Likes

It snowed here as well. :open_mouth: :snowflake:

2 Likes

Hi :wave: Are you okay? :sparkles: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

1 Like

Pretty sleepy lately, but yes. :sleeping::sweat_smile: How about you?

Belated Happy Easter, everyone, btw. :egg::rabbit::lady_beetle::seedling:

1 Like

I’m good, just reeeally busy. :sweat_smile: :smiley:

1 Like

Bump Anybody still out there? :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Kind of. I don’t know if anybody cares but imegine that your clases are in level 0 (a little bit under the surface) so it’s like very hot in here. And because some dump *ssholes decided to change the windows now we can’t open them. And I think I will die :relieved:

2 Likes

Does it smell like duck bbq in here? :yum::smiling_imp:

But @Duckling won’t allow me to eat :duck::duck::duck:. Guess you are safe for now. :wink:

2 Likes

Quack🦆
How’s life

2 Likes

Well, it’s got its quacks and downs, no big news. :wink:

How about you, been busy?

1 Like

Summer in Germany: :sun_with_face::hot_face::cloud_with_lightning_and_rain::wind_face::cold_face: Rinse and repeat… :dizzy_face:

1 Like

Say a random fact

2 Likes

Snow actually is violet, but we see it as white because our vision cannot process these waves of light. :snowflake::nerd_face:

2 Likes

Heeey! I’m late but I guess that’s better than never showing up… :sparkles: I would love to talk to you more (again) but I don’t know how to start. :sweat:

have a hug

1 Like

At the beginning, preferably? :wink:

1 Like

And where is the beginning?

sss

1 Like

What’s your favourite season? :thinking: :sunny: :snowflake:

1 Like

Autumn or fall, I guess. :fallen_leaf::jack_o_lantern:

1 Like

Oh my…
I can’t believe this thread has been active for 4 YEARS :scream::scream:. How time flies :older_woman::older_woman::older_woman:

(Nemesis, I think you’ll be remembered here even after 10 years :laughing: If the forums will exist 'till them)

Are you in touch with some friends that you’ve made here (on the forums or instagram, if you have one)?

1 Like

Why?

1 Like