Dare to get to know me? 👽

It’s more a matter of personality, one is pushed down and stands up again, the other keeps lying there and weeps, we cope differently. True, teens hope to change the world as the future for them is still wide open, and that is what I love about them, even though they themselves might not enjoy their age. The older you become, the more desillusioned you are, but we still only have one life and will never be any younger than today. That is why I encourage people to try something new or make things their way. In my case, my sicknesses limit my possibilities, that is why I thought that a strong lady might be able to help me see ways where I see none. And you are allowed to help Sam with that, I am stubborn and hard to convince. :innocent::sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I am not sure how much help I can be. I have not seen your stubborn side yet so far and we have been talking for a while now. I suppose I am lucky? Lol
Life is about chances though. We either hide from bad chances or take a chance with a possibility of the chance being good.

1 Like

You have not tried to change my perspective on things yet. Ok, you manovered around my rant about hair colouring, but you cannot always be that witty, can you? :sweat_smile:
I avoid changes, never change a running system, as it could also turn out worse than before. I am a solid and consequent person, but sometimes change is inevitable or necessary. I still need time to adapt, but I move if I have to, just do not push me. But I can be talked to, and I react positively on nice feedback, whereas I block against critisism. The good thing is that if you know and follow the rules on how I work, I am very reliable and predictable, unlike people who are emotional and spontanous. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

My hair color is cute though.
I am not a pushy person but I believe firmly in compromising and talking it all out.

1 Like

Ok, I do the talking and you do the compromising? :grin::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Lol but it is cute!

1 Like

Are we still talking about your hair, Rapunzel? :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Lol yes dork.
What else would we be talking about?

1 Like

The sense of life? :thinking::grin:

1 Like

Is it cute though.
The sense of life?

1 Like

That was honestly beautiful.

3 Likes

tHATS SO SWEET
OH GOD
MY HEART

I feel like I’m gonna explode into a million butterflies

3 Likes

Yeah, I am a former student of philosophy after all, right? :man_student:

1 Like

Thx, how did you like the song? :sunglasses:

1 Like

That does not sound good, maybe you should see a doctor about it? :butterfly::butterfly::butterfly::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Doctor schmoctor.

What I need is a wedding.
yES YOU GUYS SHOULD HAVE A WEDDING.
:scream::scream:

Yep that would definitely cure me.

1 Like

Maybe you are.

1 Like

Time will tell, no need to hurry. :sweat_smile::wink:

1 Like

Maybe? :thinking::astonished: