Dare to get to know me? 👽

You ok?
Better coffee :coffee: than a coffin :coffin::scream:

1 Like

It honestly was not the first time as bad as that sounds.
My poor nose though hurts lol

1 Like

I should call you Calamity Sam… :face_with_hand_over_mouth::dizzy_face:
Get well soon. :ambulance:

1 Like

It really is fitting.
Luckily I have not hurt myself chopping wood.
I almost got bit by my besties rooster but he is a jerk. He hates everyone.

1 Like

Yeah, one of the roosters of my mother’s bf was so aggressive they had to give him away. :rooster::dagger::scream:

1 Like

If he gets too mean they will probably eat him.
We harvested a deer last night.
Her mother in law that lives with her hit it with the car (it jumped out in front of her) so we chopped it up and got 20lbs of meat each.

Oh deer, do not let loveyourself hear that. :deer:
What about the car, did it take damage?

1 Like

One headlight and the grill needs replaced. She is fine though. Glad it was not a elk. They get large here

1 Like

Sure do, almost like with the kangaroos in Australia.

1 Like

Maybe.
I feed them apples so they come to me.

1 Like

You know how that turned out… :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I have not ate them yet but one day.

1 Like

Girl on a mission, huh? :gun:

1 Like

Yeah buddy :sunglasses:

1 Like

Hello there, Mister Vengeful! :nerd_face:

So, tomorrow is a very pretty and important and awesome festival of us Hindus. And, I am kinda sure that you might not know what it is about (its okay, a majority of people on the forums don’t know it, LOL), so I also want to include you because I want to share my culture, happiness and festivities with you :smile:

:fireworks::sparkler: HAPPY DIWALI! :sparkler::fireworks:

May your life be joyous and wonderful. May your life be filled with prosperity and miracles. May you succeed in all your goals and fulfill your wishes…and last of all, may you be good and spread the goodness around you :innocent:

Thank you for providing happiness and hell to me in need. Be safe, be sound, be happy, be positive and – Be Yourself! :hugs:

And this message is also dedicated to everyone else also who read this :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

4 Likes

Wait…isn’t that start from today :scream:

1 Like

Yesss! Aaj Chotu Diwali hain!

1 Like

Haha , I dunno why…but we celebrated it today…like from waking early to eating da faral …:no_mouth:

1 Like

I ate Oreos, I have no regrets :sunglasses:

1 Like

Okay …I am totally confused…isn’t we have something called as “Lakshmi puja” tomorrow

1 Like