2 Likes

I think angel have the whole treeā€¦but itā€™s not updatedā€¦:no_mouth:

:no_mouth: That words remind me of lollipopā€¦and turning people into one :yum:

1 Like

Donā€™t

2 Likes

:slightly_frowning_face:okieee

1 Like

Yeah, @AS007 would decimate the population here quickly thenā€¦ :lollipop::lollipop::lollipop:

3 Likes

But you are a single parent?

1 Like

Yheaā€¦

1 Like

No she wonā€™t

1 Like

Hey! I wonā€™t! :joy::rage:

2 Likes

Ok, so while we wait for JHW and other preps, @The_Saminator and I decided to have an engagement party, and since you brought this up, I hope you will help us with it? Maybe @QueenChid would also like to help. For now, my :brain: hurts and I need some rest. :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Hey, its all good! Go to sleep, chill and rest! Me and Jolly Happy Wonder and the others would help with the other things here! :grin:

2 Likes

Hahaha I an not getting any younger so it is all good

2 Likes

YES
YES
YES
YES
YES
YES
YES
YES
YES
YES
YES
YES

Yee

3 Likes

Ok, so I added my Daddy and the family to my profile. :wink:

And since I am on my laptop, there is another song for you, dedicated to @Qwueen and @DevilQueen, I havenĀ“t forgotten about you. :wink: Mono Inc is a German Gothic band, but no worries, they sing in English:

And if you need the lyrics: https://www.songtexte.com/songtext/mono-inc/gothic-queen-23e48c47.html

3 Likes

You are too kind :sob:

Sorry i havenā€™t been on this thread as i usually do.

2 Likes

Itā€™s ok, hope you like the song and are feeling well so far? :sunglasses:

So what is your status in the chocolate kingdom and family tree?

3 Likes

Yasss i love it!!!

And Iā€™m feeling a lot better but unfortunately i had a seizure Monday so my body is in a lot of pain still because i hit my head :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

I am sorry, hope you get better soon. :face_with_head_bandage:
Mono Incā€™s most famous song is ā€œVoices of Doomā€, maybe you wanna search it, there is also an official video for it this time where you can see the band. Sadly I am back on my cellphone now and cannot provide you with a link. :sweat:

Iā€™ll look it up later for sure :blush:

1 Like