Dare to get to know me? 👽

The MOH is like the captain of the bridesmaids. She leads them, often plans the bachelorette party and the wedding. She makes the speech on wedding day for the bride and helps the bride to stay calm before letting her go to altar (I just Googled it :innocent:).

1 Like

Hai, cray cray member :smiling_imp:

1 Like

Well, looks like a job for you, unless you prefer the title of Mistress of Ceremonies. :wink:
Maybe during the engagement party some people and ideas will pop up. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Heya another member :smirk:

Can I be something :pleading_face:

1 Like

Ah hopefully your cold goes and haha I am just anticipating the end of this month as it is such an academically demanding month

3 Likes

Last time you were late. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
We will see. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Haha I love to be late :joy::joy:
I can be guest who is planning to steal cake
Hehehheheh🙃

3 Likes

@BadassSaasha…she is my mum too…

1 Like

Let’s reacall @Forever1201 is my dad and @BadassSaasha is my mum…@NemesisDarkFox is my half brother…@24aya is my half sister @AS007 is my half sister @loveyourself is my half brother…

5 Likes

Welp…good you are my cousin and half-sister :joy:not so much complicating

2 Likes

It’s really simple …there is nothing complicated …:joy::rofl:

2 Likes

Except when as7 become your niece and sister
:smirk: And baddyyyyyy your mother and sister :joy:

2 Likes

:joy::rofl::joy:my mum is my dad’s daughter…

2 Likes

Haha that’s why we are messed up family :joy:

2 Likes

:joy::rofl::joy::rofl:

2 Likes

Yup

2 Likes

Well, @loveyourself is a girl, despite her pfp. :sweat_smile:
Yeah, since our half-sister is also your mother, things get complicated. :scream: Plus @BadassSaasha has 16 kids, 3 of which are AS007, JHW and you. :exploding_head:

3 Likes

:joy::joy::joy: Things just got a whole lot messed up.

2 Likes

Because some people are not satisfied with having 1-3 children maybe? :thinking::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes