Dare to get to know me? 👽

If she’s your half sister and I’m her sister :thinking: would you be also my half brother?

1 Like

I don’t think so since @Forever1201 is not your father, right? And I don’t know yet who my mother was or is. :sweat_smile::wink:

3 Likes

She’s my sister too :joy:

1 Like

You mean @BadassSaasha, right? Maybe you two have the same mother, so you are half-sisters, while we share the same father, but you and me are not related. Unless there is such a thing as one-fourth-sister? :thinking::sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Yes I mean Kat :sweat_smile: she also my sister. I’m confused by this are you related to Choco too :thinking:? If so that’s my daughter and I have like 24 grandkids but my mom is Sofia.

1 Like

Who knows, things got rather twisted… :sweat_smile:
I only have a father and several half-sisters and maybe a half-brother, thus I also have nieces and nephews. But the rest is all… chaotic. :dizzy_face::crazy_face:

3 Likes

I don’t remember my whole forums family :joy: This is too much for my head and I have awful memory. I have grandkid, kids aunt, uncles, niece, and nephews I don’t know about :sweat_smile:

@sofia2 I got another kid btw :scream:

2 Likes

@sofia2 is my mom!

3 Likes

Yes you are my sister :grin:

2 Likes

Yassss

3 Likes

Then you’re my great aunt! :grin::joy:

2 Likes

Sweet!!

3 Likes

:v:t4:

2 Likes

Yassss :joy:

2 Likes

Who?what?when?how?

1 Like

I think I’m your only kids who doesn’t have kids or a husband or boyfriend :joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

cough cough the only good kid
:yellow_heart:
But if ya want go ahead adopt kids lmao.

1 Like

Yeaaaa but do you really need anymore grandkids? Like imagine all the presents you gotta buy them for Christmas and their birthdays mom :joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

You are right! :scream:
I ain’t got that much money…for Christmas they are getting no presents just home made cake :smiling_imp::ok_woman:t3:

1 Like

I’m good with cake too!! Lolz

2 Likes