Dare to get to know me? šŸ‘½

Well, what should be next? :thinking:
I have not always been like this. Even though I was an outsider, a geek and nerd, envied and misunderstood, I was a child of light for more than 19 years. I thought that if I would be polite and nice, I gave noone a reason to talk bad about me behind my back. For some years during my teens this seemed to work, but not really. Then my best male friend since 5th grade made up his own religion about nature and tried to make me believe and convert by force. I tried, but could not do it, I am a sceptic with principles. So he declared me his arch-enemy, tried to make everyone turn from or even against me and wanted to see me dead. So when I finished school, I left most of my former life behind, and when I met my first soulsister in my first online community she helped me to become a child of the night, which then also caused my Awakening. But that is another story. :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Hits home with the outsider, geek and nerd part.

Wait wait wait.
So your best friend since Grade 5 made up his own religion, and then when you wouldnā€™t convert to it, he declared you his nemesis (heheh) and tried to get your classmates to turn against you?
He wanted to see you DEAD?

:anguished:

Geez, thatā€™s extreme.

Ha, well with that kind of experience, Iā€™m not really surpised you became a child of the night (with the help of your soulsister, of course).
But Awakening? Whatā€¦is that?

3 Likes

OMG :scream:

I understand that. Really, I do.

1 Like

Wow, thatā€™s amazing. I might make a character like that in my story.

1 Like

Oh. Wow. Thatā€™sā€¦

1 Like

Thatā€™s a great idea!

1 Like

It is?

1 Like

Yes I think it really is

1 Like

Yeah, but which one? Best Served Cold? Rest in Payback?

1 Like

I donā€™t know anything about them, so I donā€™t know.

1 Like

Best Served Cold was a psychological thriller I was going to release for the previous Thriller contest. Rest in Payback is the sequel to my previous story, Cruelty of Ice.

1 Like

In which one would make the character more sense? More thrill? More power (So meant that in which story does he bring out more, convey more his full character trait?)

1 Like

Umā€¦ I donā€™t know. Thereā€™s Ravenna, from ā€œBest Served Coldā€, then Linda, from ā€œRest in Paybackā€. I feel like Linda would be a better fit?

1 Like

If you say that Linda would be a better fit, then you are probably right

1 Like

Yeah. Because her sister diedā€¦ (Read ā€œCruelty of Iceā€ to get it) and she wants revenge against the woman/couple/people who caused it.

1 Like

ItĀ“s a legit question about what I mean with the term Awakening, but it is not easily explained, and I feel not good right now, but since I am on my laptop and can type better, I will try to give a first explanation.

We all are individuals, but some of us are so different from ā€œnormalā€ humans that it goes deeper than that. Awakening is the moment in your life when you realize just how different you are and that and why you could never belong to the others. There are two kinds of Awakening, though. If you have the potential, you will normally awaken somewhere between the start of puberty and the age of 20. However, the potential in some is so big that they basically were born being awakened, and so they have huge problems in understanding how to be ā€œhumanā€. Those we call the Chosen. All Awakened have a very strong intuition and are very sensitive. Most also have some sort of abilities that you may classify as ā€œparanormalā€. As for me, my potential is tiny and my abilities are only passive. My soulsisters, however, were very strong Chosen, and it was my second soulssister who made the first version of this theory I came across, with two male Chosen, and inspired by things like Buddhism. A friend of mine and I later made our own theories. But we still have more questions than answers. There also are some Awakened who abuse their abilities to manipulate humans. I call them Renegades. And no matter how strong your potential is, you can always be reassimilated and lose your state of Awakening, and to this day I have never heard of a person being able to re-awaken again for a second time. It is hard to swim against the stream, so itĀ“s no surprise that few try and even less keep on trying for a very long time. ThatĀ“s why we are so few and why we are not trying to actively recruit new people, it needs a certain kind of obsession for the truth to choose this painful path since the world behind the veil is just as ugly as most humans are behind their masks ā€¦ :frowning:

3 Likes

What kind of character are you thinking about ? Vengeance is one thing, being evil another. :wink:

1 Like

There are 5 care levels in the newest system in Germany. One year ago a first report put me on level 2, only 5 points below level 3. But since I was living in Turkey I could not get money directly from the care fund before 2 years were over, so now they made a second report for that. In the meantime the local social funds had to pay for me. And even though my state of health has not gotten better, rather worse, and I have two new reports backing this up and verifying my diagnosis, they now want to give me only level 1. ThatĀ“s why I do not feel too good right now, the fight against the windmills of bureaucracy just wonĀ“t end. :frowning:

Thatā€™s interesting. Definitely vengeance driving to her evil, but someone (your character) pulling her back some way.

1 Like

This would make me one of the good guysā€¦ :thinking::smiling_imp:

1 Like