Dark Destiny. I finally published it!

Hey guys! How are ya’ll doing?
I’m not new to this community, but this is my first ever topic on the forums!
I published a drama with a lot of mystery kind of story.
I’m delighted with all the efforts I put on this story.
I hope you’ll enjoy reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it!
Story: Dark Destiny
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5668604349775872
Story description: Once you start down the dark path, forever it will remain your destiny. But everything happens for a reason. They say the past is in the past, they are wrong.
Aurora has the proof.
Genre: Mystery
Available episodes: 8 episodes (completed)
I’d be really happy if you gave it a try! Also, I’m up to r4r if you want to :hugs: :kissing_heart:
I’m looking forward to your comments.:heart_eyes::smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Sending you lots of love and support!

1 Like

Hey, do you want to do a R4R?

Why not? :hugs:

1 Like

I’ll PM you then

Hi! are u interested in r4r?
Title: The Society (of Haverford)
Author: Scarlett

The_Society_Vq_posterThumb_3hA7iMsZWV

link to my story:

2 Likes

I can do that😁
I’ll do it tomorrow :purple_heart:

1 Like

sure thing love! just send me screenshots when you’re done and i’ll do the same x

K k!

I just finished 3 chapters of it.
I LOVED it! The way you described things. And it definitely has that sense of humor. I’m planning to continue reading it because it deserves a lot more recognition. Maybe with a little more directing it’ll be an 100000000 worth reading story!

This was so SAVAGE, I cracked up :rofl:

And this was so cool to do!

When you read mine, please take some screenshots as well (your favorite scenes)
And let me know when you finish 3 chapters of it since it’s a R4R you’ll have to read as many as I did so it’s gonna be 3 :sweat_smile: episodes.
Thank you so much! And keep it up! :cherry_blossom:

Also, you may want to fix this

The customization isn’t working. Whatever I chose it didn’t make any changes to the MC
and that’s it! Have a great day!:purple_heart:

1 Like

thank you so muchhh for the back. It really means a lot :heart:
I’ll start reading your story right now and screenshot every favorite scene!
And thanks for the note, I’ll get right on it.

Don’t mention it :cherry_blossom:
I’m looking forward for your feedback! I can’t wait :heart_eyes: I hope you’ll love it as much as I loved yours​:purple_heart:

hello, sorry it took a little longer to finish yours because i took bunch of ss for u and it takes time to choose my fav scene so far :heart_eyes: there are so so manyyy

hi Mat, I’m done reading 3 chapter and I AM HOOKED.
I’m really curious who’s the woman in the picture and is MC the one who dyed her hair? and that scene at the club? with the guy with white hair? DAMN, that was intense. Not to mention. I’d love me some Johnny! And I love how you potray things are between the girls. I also curous about what happened to Jenny.

just sometimes watch out for zoom error because I’ve encountered 2-3 scene with zoom error. like this one

here’s my favorite scene so far:

These are the scenes that give me goosebumps

Oh and also, I don’t know which case you’re talking about so it’s either criminal or civil case; if you’re talking about a lawsuit, lawsuit usual used in civil court cases such as tort or breach of contract. If you’re talking about criminal cases like terror, murder, etc then you might want to use the word ‘charges’ or ‘press charges’. Because in criminal court, it’s the state that file a suit against the defendant.
But all in all it’s a very good story and I’d continue reading your story because it deserve so so much :heart:
also, I have a question… do you think you’d continue reading my story? I’m not putting you in a position to say yes, just an honest answer. Thanks so much love x

I will give it a try :slight_smile:

That wasn’t suppose to happen :scream:
And the other zooming, it’s not an error :sweat_smile: I just wanted to make it looks like these are her mother’s legs​:face_with_hand_over_mouth:
I don’t think it’s a terror murder, the unknown person killed her because she was going to ruin his plans and tell Aurora about him because she knows him. You’ll know why later​:wink: so I think it’s more a civil thing :man_shrugging:t2: I’m sorry I don’t know about your laws because I’m not an English native speaker :sweat_smile: I tried​:face_with_hand_over_mouth: to make it looks real enough for the readers :man_shrugging:t2::sweat_smile:
THANK YOU SO SO SO MUCH FOR READING MY STORY AND GIVING ME THIS CUTE FEEDBACK. OF COURSE I WILL CONTINUE YOUR STORY BECAUSE YOURS, THE IDEA OF HOW YOU MADE ROMIO AND JULIET OH MY GOD! THAT WAS SO CLEVER TO DO! I will read the rest of it right after lunch. Also if have instagram I could dm you there and to stay in touch! :grin: follow me if you want too​:sweat_smile: @epi_m.a.2000
Thank you so much again you really made my day​:sob::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

Thank you so much! :heart_eyes:
please let me know how it was.
Have a great day!:cherry_blossom:

1 Like

That zoom thing actually happened to me to, but right when I’ve done my final preview so a little bit luck. If it’s more of a civil case then it’s a right term, sorry i wasn’t really clear on whether it was criminal or civil case. You story is so intense and real, the sound damnnnn, I was out of my mind and actually had gooosebumpssss.
Yess, I follow you rn. my username is @scarletter.writes
We could give this cute feedback more frequently thru dms yeayyy :heart::heart::heart::heart:
aww ur comments made my day too :purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart:

Aww… :heart_eyes: I’m speechless. Ty ty ty ty​:cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom:

Hello, we could do a read for read if you want :slight_smile:

But first: For a guaranteed feedback fill in the form

Link below :

Here is the description of my story :

Title : NEVERLAND
Author : Maggy

Genre : Romance/Fantasy
Style : Limelight
Number of episodes : 9 (more episodes coming soon)
Instagram : maggy.episode

Description : Jiselle loves her grandmother’s intriguing fantasy story about a world called ‘Neverland’ that she wishes to discover. Will her wish comes true? Find out!

Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4898085022859264

It sounds pretty interesting!!
I will read it today at nighttime or maybe after a while :sweat_smile:
And I filled the forum :grin:
I hope you’ll like it🌸
Have a good day