☁️ Dark Dreams Art Shop ✨(Open)

Alright!

@PropertyofNae do u do art scenes as well

1 Like

I’m mainly working through one thread right now but depending on the details I might be able to help. I don’t draw in Limelight or draw pieces with males unless it’s a one character male piece. I haven’t done males in months so I’m less experienced :sparkles:

okay

1 Like

I want a cover for my story please if you can

preferred artist: @RileyWrites or @PropertyofNae :heart:

Large or small ? Small

Ink or LL? Ink

Drawn or edited? Edited

How many characters? 1

Details

Body: Light

Face: Soft heart

Hair: Straight (Blond)and there is a pose that I want for hair

PicsArt_11-12-12.30.07

The pose

images - 2020-11-11T231405.532

The clothes

The background

I want her standing here and raising her arms like the pose

1 Like

I wouldn’t be able to do this because I have specific requirements and things I can and can’t do that don’t match up with this request :sparkles:

1 Like

Okay no problem :purple_heart:

1 Like

I can try! I’ll get it done soon!

2 Likes

How is the cover? :purple_heart:

1 Like

Sorry, my brain is in scrambles! I’ll get started now!

2 Likes

No problem :joy: :heart:

And hey look I requested the LL from another thread and I request the ink here is there any problem?

It was made by the amazing @teekay :heart:

2 Likes

It’s not a problem since it’s for two different stories technically!

1 Like

I would’ve made to arms more out, but it wouldn’t really look natural, and I couldn’t find the animation I was looking for😂

1 Like

heyy @RileyWrites do you think you could do a custom pose with four people in it?

2 Likes

Yep! Well probably lol. Just send me the details!

1 Like
  • Password: (Blur it) Dreamers :black_heart::sparkles:
  • What are you requesting? a custom pose
  • What style? ink
  • Who are you requesting from? @RileyWrites
  • How many characters? 4
  • What are their details and outfits? (Body type also if LL)
Nava

Details - skin (light), eyebrows (seductive arch), hair (diva curls/cayenne), eyes (upturned feline/red), face (oval), nose (upturned), lips (full round/scarlet)
Outifit - Black Dressy Crop Top, High Waist Jeans New, Puffer Vest (Black), Black Chelsea Boots and Socks

Dahlia

Details - skin(tan), eyebrows (medium angle), hair (straight bob/black ), eyes (upturned luxe/purple), face (oval), nose (elven), lips (blossom lips/wine)
Outfit - Plain Swimsuit Top (Black), High Waist Jeans New, Calf Boots Black

Eli

Details- skin (tan), eyebrows (medium sharp), hair (wild curly hair/charcoal), eyes (round piercing/pine), face (diamond), nose (button) , lips (uneven/terracotta)
Outfit - Black Racing Shirt, Ripped Punk Pants, Black Hipster High Top Sneakers, Lady Rose Tattoo (Cade)

Koa

Details - skin (honey), eyebrows (thin arch), hair (boy bun/blue light), eyes (gentle almond/black), face (defined triangle), nose (button), lips (uneven/toffee).
Outfit- Henley Shirt (Black), Ripped Punk Pants, Black Hipster High Top Sneakers, Lady Rose Tattoo (Cade)

• Leave a reference photo or description. - so i want them lined up kind of leaning on each other but their faces remain unbothered. if that is clear enough please let me know
  • Is it waist up, legs up, etc? full body please
  • When do you need it by? (Be specific) a week to two weeks
  • Anything else?(Freckles, filter, piercing, height difference)
Nava

a scar going down her right eye , she has an eyebrow slit , and she also has a nose ring.

Dahlia

an eyebrow slit.

Eli

freckles and his hair is split dyed half charcoal and half white

Koa

a nose ring

Eli is 6’1 - Koa is 5’8 - Nava is 5’5 - Dahlia is 5’4.
when putting them in order will you please put the two girls in the middle and then one boy on the left and the other on the right. thank you

1 Like

I’ll try😂

1 Like

Limb/Overlay Form

Password: (Blur it) Dreamers :black_heart::sparkles: with the emojis
What are you requesting? (Be specific)
I’m requesting a overlays. One is a backpack (for a grown man so not too girly or with childish logos, etc), pretty simplistic, need it to be believably large to fit (food, water, lockbox, a few fake uniforms, no need for them to be seen the backpack will be closed I just don’t want it to look too small to fit it all). The colour is to your choosing but I’d like it if you made it a dark colour or a colour that would be well camouflaged in either a grassy area, or a desert.
Who are you requesting from? @PropertyofNae
(If limb, eye, mouth Png)What style, gender, skin tone, and is it drawn or edited?
When do you need it by? (Be specific) As soon as you can make it. You guys are probably being kept busy and seeing as I can wait, I don’t need to give a due date to stress you guys out even more.
Anything else?(Nails, blood, shine effect) No that would be all thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

I usually draw my overlays but seeing as this is something I can’t I’d have to search it up instead :sparkles:

1 Like

ty anyways

1 Like