Dark theme option

For a few days I haven’t really enjoyed writing and after thinking a bit I came to the conclusion that it was because my eyes couldn’t take much, and they got tired.

This is because the white background can become frustrating, annoying, tiring and even hurt your eyes. This make me think: What would happen if we authors could change the theme to a dark theme? This is something that certain brands of electronic devices such as Apple have already done, even web sites have, and the truth is that it does relieve the sight. It would help a lot, since the brightness of white hurts and a dark tone does not.

I don’t know what you think… leave your comments below and if you like the idea, comment so @episode can consider it.

2 Likes

i love tis idea . i’m not big fan of light mode either … so i understand because sometimes it hurt my eyes to the point i have to turn my brightness down .

1 Like

Yeah! I’ve always in the laptop, iPad, iPhone because of of school stuff and have them in dark theme. And I usually write in the afternoon night and I need to turn my brightness down, turn on my lamp and my bedrooms lights, but the brightness of the devices are just a problem.

I use glasses but still…

2 Likes

I have dark theme, by using a crome extension, its free , its called dark reader

link https://darkreader.org/

1 Like

OMG!! Just a question… is it safe, trustful?

yes, I havent had any problems.

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like

For me isn’t free, but thank you anyway :blush:

thats weird, its free for me.

support! stops late-night coders from having eye problems haha

2 Likes

Duplicate closed. Refer to FEATURE : Dark Mode (Writers Portal)