Dashboard Glitching?

I have 135 reads on my story and I check the portal often to view the dashboard. The last time I checked, the dashboard said I had 104 reads, even though the main page showed 135. Today, I checked again and it now says the dashboard says I have 101 reads. Is this a glitch or something? Is the dashboard not calculating my reads properly? It’s kind of confusing because I have 135 reads but the dashboard is so low. Also, it dropped from 104 to 101.

3 Likes

Hey JMO,

No, that is how it always was. Advice: do not rely on the reads they give on the app, rely on the reads they give on the writers portal. As long as I am on episode (since 2018/2019) the amount of reads on the app are lesser than on the writer portal.

Love A-W

1 Like

Your “view story stats” shouldn’t go down during the month, but your dashboard changes every day.

The dashboard is 30 days back from today, so if you had days with a lot of reads a month back and haven’t gotten the same amount yesterday or days close to now, your stats will go down.

Does that make sense? :smiling_face:

2 Likes

And what @Tabiso.stories said makes sense.

1 Like

Ohhh, I understand now. I thought the dashboard wasn’t calculating correctly because I kept seeing my reads and gems decreasing. I was under the impression that the reads and gems would add by the month. Thanks a lot!

1 Like

Moved to Episode Fan Community since this isn’t a glitch. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley: