Data loss following factory reset

please can support answer my ticket? i can give you the support id if you can PM me

I have lost the most recent data whilst reinstalling the app. I used the restore from gmail option and then via password following a factory reset and my last month’s progress has gone. Please can you contact me to get this restored asap

My app is up to date

My internal storage was formatted so there’s an abundance of space

Unrooted, stock device

Game is on internal, storage.

my partner, an android know-it-all saved progress via screen shot of password and tried restoring via gmail too following a factory reset and says there is no reason why this shouldnt have restored properly

Make sure to submit your request to our support team who is more than happy to help you out with this. Thanks!

thanks jeremy, i have done a couple of times but no response since you closed the first one unfortunately

I checked into it and see that you created a new ticket for the same issue. That is why it was closed and merged into the other ticket. Creating multiple tickets for the same issue causes already created tickets to become delayed or take a bit longer to get to. The best thing to do at this point is to wait for a response from the support team. Thanks and closing this thread as nothing can be done about this here.