Dating Game/Reality TV Stories

Hey! I’m looking for some good episode stories that are dating game types. Or like a reality show like Galactic Game which I’m currently reading. I just love all the choices and different endings you can get. I’ve already read

-Love on Fire
-Bisexual Bachelorette (both)
-The Billionaire Bachelors

Please share your stories or some favourites that you know about! Thanks!

3 Likes

I should mention as well that I’m looking for Limelight stories. Thanks!

1 Like

when i read the thread title, i was gonna recommend galactic game lol :joy:. i’ve never read any other game show episode stories but if you like galactic you should check out some of Lucky’s (the author) other stories

2 Likes

Thanks! I will. I am also readying Summer Fever which is great. Lucky is def one to follow

2 Likes

i read that one too, it’s also good. i just checked on the episode app and there was a story called Falling for Rival by Anastasia S.
I didn’t read the story yet but the description was that you became the gam show host and fall for the rival of that game show or something

1 Like

Oooo I’m gonna check it out.

1 Like

okay! it seems pretty good :+1:

Moved to Promote Your Story since you’re looking for recommendations. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :wink:

Hi, feel free to check out my story :blush:

Title - Love Intruder
Style - Limelight
Genre - Adventure
Description - Ready for the adventure of a lifetime, bad girl Meghan decides to join the n°1 lesbian dating show where her ability to judge character is put to the test. Caribbean sun, 10 sexy contestants, 1 intruder. Will she have the summer of her life or get horribly fooled? It’s up to you!
Comments - Advanced directing / Choices matter / Point system / Mini games / Multiple LIs
Link - http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6229304377802752

SmallCover_LoveIntruder_Badges_downsized

1 Like

I recomment ‘Project Fashion’ by Sannah. (This is not a dating game, a fashion reality show)
I also recommend ‘Project Fashion All Stars’ by MeganTerry. They are quite similar.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.