Daughter of Shadow - Chapter 7 out now!

The latest chapter of Heroic: Daughter of Shadows is out now!

Title: Heroic: Daughter of Shadow
Author: Silver Lady
IG: @silverlady.epi
Genre: Adventure, Fantasy, Mystery
Style: Limelight
Number of Episodes: 5 currently, more on the way.
Description: You wake alone in a forest with few memories and a magical brand. As you’re pulled into a world of intrigue & deception, will you discover who you really are, or die trying?
Additional Info: Choice of two love interests (one of which you are able to choose the gender of), single option, full CC for MC and the two LI, two different point systems, currency system within the game, choices matter, multiple endings.
Link: Episode Writer Portal
Covers:

(This thread is for promotion only, please no requests for R4R at this time.)

6 Likes

I know it’s been a bit of a wait, but chapter 5 is now live! :partying_face: :tada:

As the party makes its way across the demon infested Desolate Wastes, battles are around every corner. Will Daeraniel and her fellow adventurers be able to pass through the cursed land before its denizens kill them?

As always, I’d love to hear any thoughts or questions you may have. Be sure to SS your favorite scenes and tag me on IG so I can see them @silverlady.epi :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Chapter 6 is now live! :partying_face: :tada:

Daeraniel wakes to discover some distressing news. What is it? And how will it effect the party going forward?

As always, I’d love to hear any thoughts or questions you may have. Be sure to SS your favorite scenes and tag me on IG so I can see them @silverlady.epi :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Chapter 7 is now live! :partying_face: :tada:

The party stops by a village in Vardenia for supplies and a good night’s rest. But while it seems all around Daeraniel are keeping secrets, the greatest of all remains her own past. Could it be starting to catch up with her?

1 Like

Just finished the episode! Kirdin is amazing :skull:.

I feel like he’s the type of elf who’d point out he has darkvision at every opportunity.

1 Like

Totally! :laughing: Although, you never know. He may have truesight. :smirk:

1 Like