@DaydreamiiE Appreciation Thread ❤

“Appreciation threads are so cute, if someone made one for me I’d cry”

Well girl grab your tissues.

I made this thread for people to show appreciation for my fantabalabadoseous bestie bean, Emilie (@DaydreamiiE).

Emilie, I love you so much. I don’t know what the hell I’d be doing in my life without you. You make me happier, by helping me but not only that, you have the ability to make me happier but just being you! I love you. You are so beautiful and clever and funny and kind even if you don’t see it yourself sometimes. And I dream of the day when you finally see that for good, because that day will be equally, maybe better, than my marriage day.

Love,

Haruka.

@loveyourself @SakuraCheam @Chocolate_Mama @k.w.episode @BadassSaasha @DazzledSnowFlake @sofia2 @Mondalsushanta637

omg I know absolutely nobody :rofl:

11 Likes

i actually cannot believe you omg :face_with_hand_over_mouth::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

3 Likes

@DaydreamiiE you are absolutely amazing person and you have a big heart :yellow_heart:
I love ya and wish you all the happiness :green_heart::blue_heart::heart::purple_heart::heart::sparkling_heart::revolving_hearts::heartbeat::two_hearts::heartpulse::heart_decoration::gift_heart::cupid:

You deserve a longer paragraph but I suck at writing one so…:two_hearts::cowboy_hat_face:

5 Likes

:relieved::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::orange_heart::orange_heart::orange_heart::orange_heart::orange_heart::orange_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::rainbow::rainbow::rainbow::rainbow::rainbow::yellow_heart::yellow_heart::yellow_heart::yellow_heart::yellow_heart::yellow_heart::yellow_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::upside_down_face::upside_down_face::upside_down_face::upside_down_face::upside_down_face::upside_down_face::upside_down_face::upside_down_face::slight_smile::slight_smile::slight_smile::slight_smile::slight_smile::slight_smile::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush: ilysm my bestie bean bish

3 Likes

i’m not even joking i’m literally in tears :sob::heart:

2 Likes

YOU DESERVE TO BE IN (HAPPY) TEARS :orange_heart::orange_heart::orange_heart::orange_heart::orange_heart::orange_heart::orange_heart::orange_heart::orange_heart::orange_heart::orange_heart:

4 Likes

i love you so much omg :heart::heart::heart:

2 Likes

Ly too :two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts:

1 Like

Awwwwww Em my sweet child! Honestly I’m so happy we reconnected after the first time we meet honestly you’re so sweet and amazing and 99% pure :smirk::joy: but I still love you lots all our conversations has me dying most of the time and I’m beyond glad you’re here on the forums today :purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart:

2 Likes

omg stop i’m already crying enough right now :sob::sob::sob::heart::heart::heart::heart:

2 Likes

and it’s 100% pure thank you very much :innocent::innocent::joy:

2 Likes

Better be happy tears! :joy::purple_heart:

2 Likes

Psh sureeeeeee :smirk:

2 Likes

yeah it’s like 10% happy tears :joy:

2 Likes

it’s trueeeeeee :innocent::joy:

2 Likes

Well that better go up!