Hmmmmmm :expressionless::expressionless::expressionless::expressionless::joy:

1 Like

:sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I should reduce that even tho I don’t know yet :rofl:

2 Likes

you’re making no attempt to find out :joy:

2 Likes

Because my head hurtsssssss :rofl::sob::sob: I want my manz and hot Cheetos :sob::sob:

2 Likes

i’ll give you hot cheetos if i can find a shop that sells them

2 Likes

I love you so much Em!
I’ve already said all of this before but:
You make my day infinitely times better (I won that one!) and just seeing your name on my notification list makes me smile. I love how obsessed you are over the Jastin board and I love our little tradition! You really are the best friend I could ever wish for! :heart:
You’re just like Astin in some ways so I’m here to be your Jack and tell you every day that you deserve the world! :earth_africa:

4 Likes

Move in with me

2 Likes

omg megan i’m actually crying :sob::sob:

i don’t think i enjoy talking to anybody as much as i enjoy talking to you and having our crazy conversations :joy::heart:

2 Likes

omg can i?

2 Likes

And im so sorry that I didn’t send you a good morning message. I’ll send two tomorrow! :heart:

2 Likes

yAy :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts: they put me in such a good mood before school!

2 Likes

Yes!

2 Likes

perfect it’s a plan i’ll do my exams then come move in :joy:

2 Likes

Yassssssss

2 Likes

@DaydreamiiE ily. I just wanna give you hugzzx. You’re amazing and brighten up everyone’s day. :hugs::hugs::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::love_you_gesture::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::love_you_gesture::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

3 Likes

omg i really needed to hear that :heart::heart::rainbow::rainbow: you’re an amazing ratzol and although we don’t talk that often i love you so much :heart::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

:hugs::hugs::hugs: love u tuu my fellow ratzol

2 Likes

:hugs::hugs::hugs:

2 Likes

@DaydreamiiE my adopted bestie, you are really awesome and sweet! You are so kind and caring, it’s lovely. I wish you have a really happy life. :grin::heart_eyes::kissing_heart:

:heart::revolving_hearts::heart::revolving_hearts::heart::revolving_hearts::heart::revolving_hearts::cupid::cupid::cupid::cupid:

3 Likes