Days' Promotional Bookstore! PROMOTE YOUR STORIES! (Also, some updates from me 😂)

are you still doing reviews?

I am taking a break from reviews atm sorry haha as I need a bit of time to breathe :sweat_smile:

READ FOR READ!!!
My story: SWEET PERFECTION
Author: Shweta Mehra
Genre: Romance
Story style: Ink
Description: After breaking up, Sierra moves on to a happy single life, but what happens when she falls for “THE NERD” and her ex coming back to her life. CharacterCustomization
Episodes: 3 (more coming soon)
Instagram: @shweta_episode
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5947516399779840_x9_posterThumb_uqDFjboF2b

My story <3:

LOVEAHOLIC, THE MAN OF MY DREAMS

[with music and sounds]

Author name: CJM

Story Description: In your dreams you will meet your true love. You would do anything to make your dream come true. Does he really exist?

Genre: Romance, Drama

Why should I give this story a read: I’m still busy writing this story. I add a lot of new backgrounds and overlays to make this story amazing. It is a Limelight story with music and sounds to give you more reading fun. More episodes coming soon.

So, if you like it thus far? Please read my story and you know exactly what I mean.

Chapters: 6 episodes (ongoing)

READ FOR READ!!!
Description: After breaking up, Sierra moves on to a happy single life, but what happens when she falls for “THE NERD” and her ex coming back to her life. CharacterCustomization
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5947516399779840 1_x9_posterThumb_uqDFjboF2b

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5947516399779840

_x9_posterThumb_uqDFjboF2b

Hey guys! (yus it is Days again temporarily retiring from reviewing, lol hello again!)

You: FrigidAbsoluteBasenji-small

Me: giphy%20(1)

Not only will I be self-promoting but I want you guys to promote your stories here too.

Tell us why we should read your story! What makes it stand out from the crowd? Don’t just copy and paste your info, tell us a bit about yourself or give some reasons to check your story out!

So I am hoping that this can be a great medium to promote stories for all of us!

This won’t be a read for read only area, consider this place like an awesome little book store - if you see something that tickles your pickle, floats your boat, etc. then you can check it out!

tumblr_mij234loVR1rnopdao2_400

I want this thread to be a place filled with love and support for one another, as a community we should stick together as well as be good to one another!

giphy%20(5)

Small authors deserve a place to show us what they are made of and this will be the place! If you wish to give others constructive (note: I said constructive not destructive) feedback, that is fine as we are all here to grow and improve as writers!!!

censorship-goodreads-criticism

Guys, if you guys want to give criticism - you are welcome to do so but do it in a way that is productive. If you are not a fan of a story, it’s cool but don’t say it in a way that is hurtful - perhaps, provide some suggestions of what you’d like to see in their story.

Andddddd what would this post be without me promoting myself AGAIIN…?

You: giphy

Here’s my promotion:

Title: Crossed Paths

Author name: Dreamer

Description: Mindy’s life’s filled with joy and laughter but is haunted by heartbreak. All that changes when she meets Derek. Will he be able to mend her broken heart? CHOICES MATTER!

Follow Mindy through a journey of ups and downs, surrounded by bonkers friends and family and self-discovery!

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5294643993772032

Episodes: FIVE (and counting)

Small Cover:

Large Cover:

CPLC2

About my story and me:

At first, I was extremely apprehensive about making a forums account and even making a story on the writer portal. So, first I made a few stories and stuck to Crossed Paths - what I am promoting is a revamp!

The old Crossed Paths was something I got a lot of constructive feedback on and I found that actually, my previous story was pretty cliche. There were two male love interests, a mean girl fighting for one of the love interest’s attention, one of the guys were a bad boy, etc. Essentially, all of the things I didn’t want in my story - were in my story -_- So what did I do?

I went back to square one - thinking on how can I change Mindy and I decided to only have one love interest WHO IS NOT A JERK! Also, I gave my characters more of a backstory as well as pacing things at a better rate as my previous story went far too quick and I noticed plot holes.

So now, Mindy has had history with a man who tore her heart out and Derek has his own baggage too - not only that but I took into account the feedback I got from my previous story as well which helped majorly.

Some Screenshots and Scenes from Crossed Paths:

Sneak peek of Episode Six

Episode_2018-08-09-13-53-38_1 Episode_2018-08-09-13-53-38_2 Episode_2018-08-09-13-53-38_3

Mindy Reminiscing About the Past:

Screenshot_20180808-193202 Screenshot_20180808-193159

When Mindy is lowkey developing feels:

Screenshot_20180808-192955 Screenshot_20180808-192958 Screenshot_20180808-193002

Episode FIve (if you make a certain choice):

Screenshot_20180808-194337 Screenshot_20180808-194303 Screenshot_20180808-194307

Mindy taking Miara on a run:

Screenshot_20180808-194451 Screenshot_20180808-194456

You after reading this post:

Screenshot_20180808-193843

This is a place where you can do read for reads, reviews for reviews, shares for shares, donuts for donuts (sorry I got carried away) but you get the idea.

This is a bookstore and a place to browse for hidden gems in the community. Don’t be shy, I don’t bite! I am a tad “eccentric” (that’s the nice way of saying weirdo btw).

I will be be posting (unimportant) updates about my story here, I’d like to think someone other than me gives damn but I am amused by my characters so I’ll just keep on posting here lol.

Please check out my story! It is called A Wish Come True

Episodes: 3 (ongoing)
Style: LL
Genre: Drama, romance
Description: Everything that Layla wishes for comes true, but she’s not the only one who’s experienced this. Will it become more than she can handle?
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4534142956863488
Cover:

Okay dokey I just realised I spelt my own forum name wrong on the title -_- lol RIP but carry on y’all

Here’s mine:
Title: Dreams and Nightmares
Author: Dreamer
Style: Ink
Summary: Scarlet had a rough past and it looks like it’s not getting better after she was bought by some mysterious guy. Will she ever turn her life from a nightmare to a dream?
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5452320906543104

This story might seem very cliche, but there are some plot twist that make it special. I do my best to make as little as possible mistakes and the directing is getting better. Choices do matter!
I really enjoy writing this story, because finally I can write what’s on my heart. I’m constantly updating, at least one episode a week.

I’d be happy if anyone reads my story and I appreciate any feedback :slight_smile:

I’m pretty much a beginner writer still lmao.

Name of my story : You again?
Author name : R.S
Number of episodes : 3 at the moment, but I’ll have a new chapter coming soon.
Description : An arranged marriage to a man you wont ever love and a bodyguard to steal your heart? What more is there? A LOT. CC - Limelight.

It’s basically drama, romance and most of my ridiculous humor.

Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6421569944027136 4

83D3A008-650B-48A6-9AE3-BE34253C7826.jpg1242x2208 422 KB

Instagram: @r.s.epi , I normally reply instantly depending on the time zone too, but im pretty active, any question will be answered and I wont keep a person waiting long :slight_smile: .

It would mean the world to me to get feedback from people so hit me up, english isnt my first language so I may make some grammatical mistakes, but I hope you can forgive me :slight_smile: .

Have a nice day/night and i’ll be looking forward from hearing from you!

And thanks @Days for creating this thread :slight_smile: I hope I’ll find some good stories here

No worries Episode app twin :heart:

Hey!
I know you read mine babe but I always love to promo! :joy::sweat_smile::heartbeat:
Name: The Ember Moon Pack
Description: You’ve got cold-hearted handsome hybrids following your every move, one of whom is your mate. Will you fight for the throne, or him?
Customizable Characters, 5 Endings
Chapters: technically 6 bc ch 1 is customization
Genre: Fantasy/romance/horror
Style: Limelight
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5387476824358912
Instagram: gisellepisode :smile:
In_Love_With_My_Teacher_I0_posterThumb_p9gCoNxLMr

Finally I have a twin :joy:

:joy::joy::joy: yass

I’ll start off with a few facts about me/my story before I promote it lol. Btw, I admire your promotion hustle :joy: Definitely checking out your story!
Anyways…

Fun facts ~

• This story is my very first on Episode, but not in general. One of my first “books” was a compilation of short stories about the adventures of these two sisters, Sam and Mandy, and it’s honestly something I hold very near and dear to my heart. I’d legit spend hours writing and illustrating those stories… I’m lowkey still upset that I have no idea where that ratty old notebook is. :pensive:
  • From This Day Forward is the result of an idea of mine that started a few years back. I’ve rewritten and changed the plot of this blasted story maybe 50 times? Still kind of want to go back and change a few things tbh.
  • On the portal, FTDF had been in the works for a little under a year before I decided to finally publish it last month and join the community :two_hearts: Like you, I was also a little apprehensive (and SUPER nervous), but it’s been an amazing experience so far, and I’m glad I’m here.

Without further ado, here’s my story!

Title: From This Day Forward
Author: goth.gaia
Description: After your disastrous wedding day, you decide to start fresh: new city, new you, no drama- or so you hoped. Will you say “I do” to the chaos or leave it at the altar? CC
Genre: Drama with a lil romance and some comedy
Number of eps: 7 (ongoing, I’m hoping to update this month!)
Style: INK
Cover:
EC685ED3-C33E-4991-B1B6-5B9B63718F64

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5073385564536832

Thank youu!

coughs Come on guys! coughs