Days' Promotional Bookstore! PROMOTE YOUR STORIES! (Also, some updates from me šŸ˜‚)

Hey yā€™all, hereā€™s my story:

Name; If you wait
Author: Venise

Description: Hazel lives an ordinary life in California with her family, until she was caught up by her past after a mysterious encounter and discovers that she was kidnapped. Custom Character.

(Itā€™s a Limeligth story)
Story Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5079050600448000

Story cover:

Why should you read my story? Because Iā€™m nice hehe. The plot in itself was imaginated by my wonderful twin sister when we were 7, and I tried several times to revamp her story and elaborate it. And well here I am 10 years after publising it on episode. Itā€™s also my very first story on episode, and man now I understand why sometimes stories take so long to be updated 'cause itā€™s not that easy to write a story on episode. My sister is now what we can call my proof reader and Iā€™ve to admit that it makes me really proud to know that she likes the way I wrote it and and the improvements I added to the story. Not to blow my own horn, my storyā€™s pretty great. Iā€™m currently writing from ep 5 to 9 (it takes time 'cause Iā€™m on vacay) and I allow the reader to customise some characters, and I will also allow him to play on different perspectives throught the episodes and make choices for other characters.

Also, I just started an instagram acc for episode so well go follow me hehe plzzz I need some love itā€™s : brocoli.writes

3 Likes

I broke my phone atm and Iā€™m on vacay but as soon as I get home gurl Iā€™m gonna read this!!!

1 Like

I wish this happened to me too

1 Like

This sounds like my kind of story Iā€™ll check it out :sunglasses:

2 Likes

This is a fun story to read and there are some plot twists as well!

1 Like

Oh wow thanks, nobody ever said theyā€™ll read my story just because I promoted it :sweat_smile:

Well, enjoy your vacay (even if itā€™s without your phone) :grin:

2 Likes

This is a magical thread and I am your twin so you got that good luck from me :wink:

2 Likes

Thanks, I can really use some luck :smiley:

2 Likes

Aww yay! My thread is working omg :sob:

2 Likes

sounds like a plan :wink:

thank you! i hope you like it!

1 Like

lol me too!

1 Like

Youā€™re working magic :smiley:

2 Likes

cries happy tears

1 Like

Hi everyone!
Your stories sound very interesting and will make sure to make time to check them out! The struggle is real, getting noticed is so hard :tired_face: Iā€™ve been trying to get my story out there for a while, but I am still in the ā€œplease notice me episode senpaiā€ stage. Thank you @Days for creating this thread! You really created something special :heart:
My story is titled ** Lie to Me **.Here are a few details:
Author: Alexandra Mar
Description: After only serving 3 years of a 25 to life sentence, Aiden Suarez is mysteriously released. But wait, whatā€™s that? Oh right, ā€œAiden Suarezā€ no longer exists.
Genre: Drama with romantic subplots
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6378501067505664

Why should you check it out:
The story is full of twists and turns. I seriously struggled writing the description because itā€™s a hard story to describe without giving away the biggest twist :sweat_smile: Though there are similar premises out there, I think that the relationships and the depth of my characters is what makes it stand out from the rest :heart: Also, many readers tell me they enjoy my directing skills. As much as I hate coding, it seems itā€™s my biggest strength :upside_down_face: I think that if you give it a chance, youā€™ll like it!

4 Likes

Oh please, donā€™t cry, I canā€™t see my episode twin crying, even of those are happy tears :disappointed_relieved:

1 Like

dries up tears cries tears back in

1 Like

Title - DD: SHATTERED
Author: @CeCeWrites.Episode and @Jane_Vent
Genre: Fantasy, Romance, Drama
Description: Baby has spent her life hiding in the shadows. When Johnny turns her world upside down, everything she thought she knew changes as she learns to live again.
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6314351845048320

Iā€™ve been told that there is no other plot like this in the entire contest. I think itā€™s safe to say this is Dirty Dancing like youā€™ve never seen it before. :scream: @Jane_Vent and I would be honored if you would give it a chance. :heart_eyes:
We would love to hear what you think of it if you do read it. :purple_heart:

2 Likes

Title: Nocturnal
Author: CrazyCreativeMind
Episodes: 4 (More episodes coming soon)
Genre: Horror, romance
Style: Limelight
Description: Itā€™s been a year since Eliā€™s sister was taken by soul-devouring demons. Now, they have come back for him and wonā€™t stop until his sanity is lost and his soul is captured.
Instagram: @crazymind.episode
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4775419765456896

This is my first story on Episode :smile: I hope you all like it!

2 Likes

You so precious :sunny:

Low key bumping this but life update my 9 yr old brother nearly gave me a heart attack when we were playing hide and seek

This gave me an idea to get the MC to be jump scared by her friends in my story.

2 Likes