Days' Recommendations, Support and Promotion Thread!

Hello!

T’is your living nightmare, Days.

giphy%20(10)

Whilst I am waiting for my backgrounds to approve on my seventh episode, and am brainstorming my eighth episode I decided to do something productive with my time.

You: Oh jeez, that’s great!
Me: giphy%20(11)
You: …
Me: Oh, my bad lemme just revamp a thread and hopefully help a bunch of budding authors,

SO HERE I AM!

I’m here with tips, recommendations and a place to promote your stories!!

YOU CAN PROMOTE YOUR STORIES HERE IF YOU WANT BUT ADD SOMETHING ABOUT YOURSELF AS A WRITER OR PROVIDE SOME RECOMMENDATIONS OF YOUR OWN!

I would love to receive recommendations of stories you all enjoy!

So, let’s start with some recommendations!

The Night We Met - Bar S (@BarS )

This is a story I have begun reading, the directing is gorgeous, the writing is beautifully done and for sure, is a story that will tug on your heartstrings. The description is hauntingly beautiful and the characters are extremely well-developed

Remember Me by @mila.episodes

This is another spine-chillingly gorgeous tale which is profoundly exceptional. Stories I recommend are what I feel stand out of the crowd, have great writing and on point directing - all of which this story possesses. The author is just absolutely wonderful and insanely talented so yes, I definitely recommend this tale filled with heartbreak, memories and brilliant song recommendations.

Trapped by Meadow H (@meadowh)

Meet Rio, a teenager who’s being shipped off to the prestigious Bellthorne Academy for the filthy stinkin’ rich (and it’s all against her own will). Being uprooted from her previous school, follow Rio on an adventure filled with choices, romance and intrigue.

Kotton Kandie - Pretty Eri (@PrettyEri )

If you want a story covering important issues and filled to the brim with diversity, this is the story for you. The protagonist is witty, gorgeous and strong as well as the story covering adulthood, which is refreshing and this story has an amazing dose of humour!

Dreams and Nightmares - Dreamer (MY TWIN @RainbowCat

This is an extremely touching story about a young woman called Scarlet who’s endured heartbreaking abuse but that may be set to change when a mysterious and handsome Jason buys her at an auction. This story is touching, unique and incredibly creative with a moving plot!

Ephemera by KYRIE (@KYRIELLA)

This story is undergoing a revamp soon but make sure to keep your eyes peeled it! However, this story is breathtakingly directed, the artwork is exquisite and the storyline is extremely creative.

From Riches to Rags by ErinH (@ErinH)

Princess Liz is forced into marrying the jerk of the year and she manages to escape a fearsome fate and potentially changes the kingdom’s status quo. An engaging story filled with fun, fantasy and brilliant writing.

Skai’s Stories by Mystery (@Mystery.episode)

This story is extremely adorable as you follow Skai navigate school, friendship and an endearing romance. The characters are so lovable, the plot is great fun and is a treat to read. Also, there is a carpool karaoke I lived for.

The Ice Skating Dream by JemU776 (@JemU776)

Who knew ice skating academy could be so ruthless as you get accepted into the academy, but you have your own personal drama to add to that. Follow MC through a journey filled brilliant humour, fun outfits, quirky characters and drama in this fantastic story.

The End is Nigh by TeamFennekinYT (@TeamFennekinYT)

This story is a mini-adventure game, prepare yourself to be kept on your toes by experimental directing like timed choices and you have to think carefully about the choices you make. This is a great story to read when you want a dose of thriller and adventure.

Without You by Georgia Sanders (@georgiasanders.epy

Okay, so I just need to tell all of y’all about this story. This is a hidden treasure and Y’ALL BETTER READ IT OR I WILL REQUEST @Chocolate_Mama to make a cake out of you in her deluxe bakery. This story has such stunning directing, a beautiful plot (explores loss and two broken hearts who have a lot of chemistry with one another) and great humour. This is an amazing story, I cannot even.

In the Margins by Cutlass (@cutlass)

You’re an articulate, creative and beautiful woman but you have been the black sheep in your family. You are surrounded by books and creativity - you encounter a stunning manuscript written by an elusive writer. Prepare for sass, banter, brilliant writing and a wonderfully magical plot.

Toxic Mind by KM (@KM90 )

Ally lives in the city of romance but the relationship Ally has with her fiance is dangerous and toxic. However, your life may change at the hands of a (HOT) gentleman - can he save you from this dire situation? This author writes HOTT guys really well - so yes, yes and yes, please take a read.

Thrill of the Hunt by Azaria Sin (@azariasin)

A unique story filled with diversity, a heart-stopping plot with an amazing love interest and an incredibly strong protagonist. Follow MC through an investigation where a twisted serial killer is on the loose targetting street workers, this story is filled with lessons and the directing is freakingfantastic. The humour is brilliant as well - this story deserves so much attention!

NOT TO HOT by Zaddy (@ZADDY)

Fans of K-culture rejoice! Do you enjoy brilliant humour, stories set in South Korea, unique plots, dating sims and gorgeously done artwork (goddamn it’s good). Then, this is the story for you! Dante has a transformation - (glo up on steroids) and did I mention that this story is funny af!? This story has reawakened my love for KPop idols (:heart_eyes:) .

You, Me And The Beat by Anna (@Anna.writer)

This story is based on the drama Violetta and the story is so wonderfully directed as well as being filled with humour, sweetness and talent. The characters are lovable, well-developed and endearing.

Daizees by KPZ (@KPZ113)

A story filled with great humour, fantastic storytelling, awesome directing and fantastic music. The author has offered a playlist - make sure to check that out too! Watch yourself navigate life as a musician trying to hit her break with a band but a figure of the past comes back to haunt you…

Santa’s Naughty List - Shiran K (@Mehaslim2)

Who wants brilliant directing, a freaking hilarious plot and is suitable for all seasons (IT DOESN’T HAVE TO BE CHRISTMAS TO ENJOY THIS STORY, OK?) ?? YES, of course you want to read it. A wonderful dose of witty humour in a fun satire is a recipe for a fantastic story! Also, this story made me ugly laugh a lot so appreciate.

It Starts With A Bra

Do you enjoy it when a person steals your undergarments, oh it such a hot story…LOL BISH I AM KIDDING!

Hale Huna by Anonymous Author (@AnonymousAuthor1)

Follow the beautifully strong Kendall through a journey of discovery, romance and a beautiful realm of fantasy. This story has a very touching plot set in the breathtakingly stunning Hawaii - you’d be a fool to overlook this.

Cruelty of Ice - Miranda Lynn (@loveyourself)

This is an intriguing psychological thriller with great character development, backstories, diversity and has an incredibly unique plot. This story will keep you on your toes as you follow a journey of an elaborate revenge which will suck you in as you will want to know if the revenge will proceed. Thriller lovers will especially enjoy this tale of revenge.

Over Before You Know It by Lizard (@Lizard)

This story has a special place in my heart as this was the first story I did a proper review on and my goodness, it is a brilliant story with a plot that keeps you thinking and has great directing as well as an ‘I wanna read more’ quality to it.

If you have more stories to recommend, please post your recommendations on the thread! I have more phenomenal stories in mind but these were the ones that popped in my head!

These are some stories I enjoy as well:

• The Pact
  • Bad Professor
  • Dangerous Obsession
  • The Blank Page
  • Three’s a Crowd
  • UNCONVENTIONAL
  • 365 Days to Find Love

As well as many many more!

Here are a list of stories that deserve your attention! (READ THESE STORIES, OKAY!?)

Some Sort of Drama - @Dmfan91

A Criminal’s Love - @Episode.vel

He Loves Me, He Loves Me Not - @ShamiaFarin

You can most definitely promote your story here! This is a place for you to promote your work and for you to show what you have done!

As an author myself and having asked fellow authors too - here is some advice I can provide you:

• Promoting your story is a fantastic way to get yourself out there and help you boost reader numbers!

• Making friends in the community helps as well because not only are these friends super duper awesome but they support you and encourage you as a writer!

• Yes, read for reads are effective but personally, I’d say be careful with it because it is not always guaranteed you’ll get a reader who will read your story continiously. Try to develop a group of readers who are long-term readers NOT short term ones. However, a counter to my previous point on read for reads is that you can discover some amazing stories as well as help boost your read counts. With read for reads, I have found some amazing stories and I have personally picked stories I like which I checked out.

• Reviews will help you so much! Why? As you will receive feedback and critique that will help you improve as a writer - I take the reviews I receive seriously as I know there are some fantastic tips to help me improve my story. In fact, without reviews I never would have had a revamp of my story and never would have improved.

• With reviews, if you are nervous you will receive some bad comments, I understand completely - when I first started out, this was something that worried me a lot but remember, make sure the feedback you receive is constructive & not to take it to heart as at the end of the day, the reviewer is an individual with personal preferences and tastes.

• Reviews also help you spot errors you may not have realised - it is true you do become blind to the errors :joy:

• I have been talking about reader numbers but remember, this is your story and you need to make sure you are enjoying as well as putting your heart into what you are writing or like me, with my old version of my story you get a half-assed product. Maybe, your reader count has not increased - do not be dishearted, maybe see if you could get some feedback on how you could help entice more readers!

• With directing and grammar, if you need one - use a proofreader or beta reader, they are extremely helpful!

• Make sure your description is attention-grabbing, you have a clear plot, focus on the visuals as well as storytelling of your story, get an eye-catching cover!

• To this day, I am still learning as we all are on how to improve. So reviews are a Godsend!

I hope this will be a thread filled with empowerment and love!

Thank you,

Days.

You: giphy%20(12)

Me: tenor%20(2)

Okay, just a final thing from me, if you are curious - here is my story’s link:

My story is called Crossed Paths.

I would provide an obnoxious promotion about my story but I will restrain myself :joy:

However, this story is about the journey of the heartbroken Mindy whose closed herself off from the world of romance but a handsome gentleman named Derek is adamant on changing that. Watch Mindy go through a journey of love, growth and passion along with her bonkers friends and family,

Okay, I’m finished.

For real this time.

Summary

Bitch, I lied. I kid. I just wanted to say the banners were made by me and myself.

How to make my story more popular
Day's Review Clinic - Post Your Stories Here! [CLOSED - READ POST FOR MORE INFO]
Venting for small authors

Hello, thank you for making this thread :slight_smile:

Here is my story :
Title : Paradise
Author : Maggy

Genre : Fantasy
Style : Limelight
Number of episodes : 10 (more episodes coming soon)
Instagram : maggy.episode

Description : A young adult called Fidelia is about to become a Goddess, she has to follow the prophecy. Fidelia is strong and independent, fun, and a crazy party girl. Will she accept her faith?
Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4807228412788736

Hey twin :grin:

Here’s mine:
Title: Dreams and Nightmares
Author: Dreamer
Genre: Romance
Style: Ink
Summary: Scarlet had a rough past and it looks like it’s not getting better after she was bought by some mysterious guy. Will she ever turn her life from a nightmare to a dream?
Episodes: 8 (more coming soon, I’m trying to update once a week)
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5452320906543104

Hey twin! Thanks for posting :heart:

My story: SWEET PERFECTION
Author: Shweta Mehra
Story style: Ink
Description: After breaking up, Sierra moves on to a happy single life, but what happens when she falls for “THE NERD” and her ex coming back to her life. CharacterCustomization
Episodes: 4 (more coming soon)
Instagram: @shweta_episode
LINK: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5947516399779840

IMG-20180812-WA0001m

Hello, thank you for creating this tread for new Authors like me
Here is my story information:

Title: Starring Myself
Author: Jessica
Style: Limelight
Episodes: 3 (more coming)
Short Description: While everything might sound easy in the Acting Industry, Ashlynn faces many problem of her own. Which caused her to find out about her real past

You’re welcome and hope this story will catch someone’s eye. What a lovely quote and cover!

Thank you

Hey @Days, thank you for creating this thread, I would love to do a read for read with you.
Here’s the details to my story in case you want to check it out.

Author: S_Unique

Title: The Four Horsemen

Genre: Fantasy

Description: 4 Sins. 4 Angels fell. 4 Horsemen rose. A curse was casted. And the battle of good vs evil is about to begin. CC/ Choices matter

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5482099054608384

Story: Toxic mind
Author: KM
Genre: Thriller
Description: You never know what happens behind closed doors. Ally lives in fear and misery, but when an accident hit her, her life turns around. Will she be abe to survive? CC

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5274738489163776

Sorry for the crappy cover, but are waiting for a cover :hugs:

Hi guys,
My story is called ferewick :boarding school
It is the first story I have published on episode.
Format: ink
Genre:mystery
Description : a new start at boarding school isn’t all it was cut out to be when you discover an ex pupils dead body on campus. You are the only pupil who isn’t a suspect, can you solve the mystery before it is too late?

Plus : you get to customise your character, and majority of choices effects not only the outcome but also the story development, friendships, relationships and clues you find along the way.

It would mean a lot to me if you guys could check it out.

Oh how intriguing!

Title: Eyes On You
Author: Dani Olugbile
Genre: Romance/Drama
Style: INK
Description: Two well-known schools of Beverly Hills merge together. But you did not expect Parker Anderson, the school heartthrob, to have his eyes on you.
Episodes: 3 (Updates Regularly!)
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5011428020191232

Title: Raven
Author: ellelou14
Genre: drama
Style: INK
Description: Crow can have whatever and whoever he wants. Now there’s a girl and she’s all he wants. Time to teach this bird to fly!
Episodes: 4 (Updates Regularly!)
Link:

Hi!
Here’s my story if you would like to check it out:

Title: The Essentia Chronicles
Author: Tldax913
Genre: fantasy
Number of episodes: 11 (ongoing)
Description: When a powerful young couple steals the Kings most prized possession, it starts a chain reaction that will either destroy their world or return it to its former glory. (two possible endings)
Link: HTTP://episodeinteractive.com/s/6652498123816960

Thank you ! ![:slight_smile:]
-TD

Title- The Final Girl
Author- Mindy
Genre- Horror
Style- Limelight
Episodes- 3 (on going)
Description- Quinn goes on a trip with her friends but will she make it back home alive?
CC
Instagram- @mindy_episode
Cover-The_Final_Girl_

Name: The Ember Moon Pack

Description:

Being a werewolf is not easy. Especially when you have 3 hot hybrids following your every move.

New episodes every week!

Customizable Characters, 5 Endings, Choices Matter

Chapters: technically 8 bc ch 1 is customization

Genre: Fantasy/romance/horror

Style: Limelight

Link:

Instagram: gisellepisode :smile:

In_Love_With_My_Teacher_I0_posterThumb_p9gCoNxLMr

Want updates on this story? Here’s the update thread!

OMG! Mindy!

I know as soon as I saw your characters name I knew I had to comment on this thread!

Aw yess! :heart_eyes::ok_hand:t5: