Days' Recommendations, Support and Promotion Thread!

Ooh a doctor! I wanna read this!

My story:

LOVEAHOLIC, THE MAN OF MY DREAMS

[with music and sounds]

Author name: CJM

Story Description: In your dreams you will meet your true love. You would do anything to make your dream come true. Does he really exist?

Genre: Romance, Drama

Why should I give this story a read: I’m still busy writing this story. I add a lot of new backgrounds and overlays to make this story amazing. It is a Limelight story with music and sounds to give you more reading fun. More episodes coming soon.

So, if you like it thus far? Please read my story and you know exactly what I mean.

Chapters: 7 episodes (ongoing)

1 Like

Tittle: Search for love
Author : Sigma.fr
Genre : Drama
Episodes : 5 (more coming soon)
Instagram: Sigma.fr.writes
Description: Your life turns upside down when you try to escape from a toxic situation! Can you find the love you are looking for trying to escape?
Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5548786201264128

Cover :

Large Cover :

1 Like

Brilliant thank you and is it okay if I redirect you to one of my threads for your opinion on something?

1 Like

Of course no problem :blush:

You angel! Thank you, here’s the link!

1 Like

I’m sorry but I can’t understand how I can help with that sweetie! :confused: do you want help with your story, do you want my opinion, do you want help with the directing… ??? Tell me what can I do for you ? :blush::cupid:

1 Like

Hello, just wanted to know what you think of the story! :heart:

Yeah would like to read this story! Your tittle is very interesting :blush:

1 Like

Awesome :smiley:

1 Like

HI I’m autumn3481
My stoties are life of millie and Mars

Life of millie description: follow the life of millie from divorcing parents to love triangle to friend affairs

Mars description: kira is a guy hating painter and ray is a motorcyclist racer playboy can the conquer their demons?

Life of millie is drama
Mars is romance thriller

life%20of%20millie%20small%20cover

1 Like

Title: Nocturnal
Author: CrazyCreativeMind
Episodes: 4 (More episodes coming soon)
Genre: Horror, romance
Style: Limelight
Description: It’s been a year since Eli’s sister was taken by soul-devouring demons. Now, they have come back for him and won’t stop until his sanity is lost and his soul is captured.
Instagram: @crazymind.episode

Old Cover :smiley: :

New Cover (Pending Review):thinking: :

1 Like

Ooh both covers are absolutely gorgeous :heart::heart::heart:

1 Like

Thankyou :heart_eyes::joy:

1 Like

Hi, thanks for this thread :slight_smile: This is my story

Author: Bonnie Dundee

Title: Game Of Disguises

Style: Ink

Chapters: 8

Genre: Drama/Action

Brief Description: Two best friends have fun by disguising themselves as other people and attend luxurious and fancy events, but what happens when they find themselves in the wrong place and at the wrong time?

Link:

1 Like

Absolutely gorgeous cover!

1 Like

Thank you! :smile:

@Episode.Shoutout

@JHW

@Stargazer54

@goth.gaia

@epsd.ama

@QueenMilii

@VenusPeach

@moonshinegrays

@loveyourself

@meadowh

I have tagged you all because I would love to know which stories you recommend and if you have your own story to promote, please promote them.

If there are any more users that come to mind, I will drag you to my thread. I mean kindly tag you…

5 Likes

When I think of more users, YOU WILL BE TAGGED. You cannot run away from me!

1 Like

Here’s the link to my story, Trapped. @Days thanks for the tag!

Here’s the link, I’d love for you to check it out!

2 Likes