Days' Recommendations, Support and Promotion Thread!

This is called a read for read.

This involves you reading a certain number of chapters (for example, 3) of an author’s story and in return, the author will read the same number of chapters in return.

It’s still awesome :joy::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Hi all :grinning:,

Hurray! :tada::confetti_ball: I’ve just published my first story! :dancer:

Name: Sealed with a Kiss! :kiss:
Author: D.G.S.
Genre: Romance :couplekiss_man_woman:
Total number of episodes: :two::four:
Story Type: Episode Original
Story Style: Episode Ink

Description: One night Emily Brown :woman:t2: meets the top hero of Hollywood, Dylan Reed :adult:t2:. He is the most eligible bachelor of California, a dangerous womanizer with seducing-ly killer looks :heart_eyes:. Can she be able to resist his charm or will she fall for him :thinking: ? See how it is to be a lover of the top hero of Hollywood, when the whole country is after him and he after you! :revolving_hearts:

Small Cover:
My_Hero_-_In_REEL_and_REAL_life_posterThumb_07g1P3Dk1z

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5828711629324288

Please read the story :slight_smile: and share with your friends :two_men_holding_hands::couple::two_women_holding_hands:

Thanks,
D.G.S.

Reviving my dry dry thread.

So, a little note - I will be making a shelf filled with amazing underrated authors’ stories! You never know, some of you who have promoted your stories on here will find yourself on there!

Can I promote my story?

Title: Miss Greyson
Author: Lex Anonymous
Genre: Drama
Episodes: 10+more coming
Style: Limelight
Description: An aspiring singer from Las Vegas breaks up with her psycho ex boyfriend and travels to her friend’s wedding in Brazil where her adventure begins.

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5775117441171456

Hell yas!

Hi I’m Venus ! Here is my story I hope you will enjoy it :two_hearts:
Thank you so much for making this thread :sparkling_heart:

Story title: REPUTATION
Author: Venus
Instagram: episode.venuss
Genre: Romance/Comedy
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6353894713720832
Style: INK
Episodes: 10 [SEASON 1 COMPLETED]
Story description: Auora is a super famous and talented actress but her past is coming after her. Past that she manged to survive and build a whole new life out of it. Will it all break down or will she manged to survive again. Her love life and her friendships do you think it’ all about REPUTATION? Welcome to her adventure…
*CC
*Rom&Com

|I’m not doing r4r right now because of my studies|

I don’t know if I should promote my story or not.

My story name is “Agents of SPECTRUM”
It about a young girl who has been recruited by a government agency and her life has changed forever.

It is currently 16 chapters published, with more on the way.

Here is the poster for my story.

I was inspired by two things, season 5 of “Samurai Jack”, and a rainbow :rainbow:. If you seen it or not, the Daughters of Aku (7 of them that were born) tried to kill Jack. That season became the inspiration to my story.

Here is the link to my story:

My Instagram name is andrewjones.episodes.

Feel free to promote your story!

For clarification, feel free to promote your stories on here! This is a thread for promotion of your stories!

Oh wow, your story looks amazing :orange_heart::yellow_heart::green_heart::blue_heart::purple_heart::heart:

This is my story :blush::

Name: Coincidence or Destiny

Description:

Aurora loved her life, but during the summer she met a boy and her life starts to change completely

The meeting was coincidence or destiny?

Chapters: 12

Style: Ink

Instagram: kateb_episode

Link:

[

Thanks for promoting your story!

Your welcome! :blush:

Thank you for those kind words.

Hi everyone! I’m a new writer in episode and I LOVE reading other people stories, so excited to check out some of yours!
I myself, started writing a long time ago but never get up to the point where i’d post it, but a month ago I got so encouraged I actually finished first 3 episodes of a long time coming book I wanted to write!
I worked really hard on it and I hope you do check it out! It would mean the world to me.
Thanks you for making this thread too!

If some of you might have suggestions on where can I get someone to help me with the cover, I would appreciate that a lot! I have no idea how people make it look so nice, I tried many things but nothing really seemed to work for me.
The story is about a girl named Cara who is a bad rich party girl who goes to a private school and lives the luxury life, when just because of little mistake she ends up in huge trouble and gets to work for some bad people to get out of it. And her job target becomes the person she least expects. Who is a liar who is the guy and what’s going on in her life? That all and more you can find in this story.
Thank you in advance for even reading my long annoying message!

My story: Thriller: Tribe of Malapinchi
Author: Jannah Jackson
Genre: Thriller
Story style: All the 3 episode characters types: LIMELIGHT, INK, Classic & Spotlight (for all styles)
Description: Toss into a land of the sun, magic, lies and dark secrets. Can you make sense of the havoc you were tossed into and save everyone before it’s too late? CharacterCustomization
Episodes: 5
Instagram: @jannahjackson
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5909308359180288

Tribe%20of%20Malapinchi%20Cover%202

Hi!

I just finished the first episode, the plot looks original, but there’s a lot of coding mistake, your story need more zoom when the character is far, it’s a bit difficult to follow.
Beside that, the main character Ashlynn is so lovely, she’s so beautiful! c: You have some good fashion sense too :wink:

Episode 2: this one is longer, enouth long for an episode :slight_smile: you should add more dialogue (introduce us the personality of the characters, their relationship, their story, more deeply), the scenes are too speed! I can’t see any transition sometimes.
Add more choice! I don’t feel “invested” as a reader, you see?

I like the third episode, it’s was more easier to read! The dialogues between Lucas and Ashlynn are better.
There are unexplained pauses times, maybe you should re-read your scripts.
There’s a night filter all day after the party too :s
Poor Melissa, she’s so cute :frowning:

Be careful with the punctuation by the way, more than one " ? " or " ! " per sentence is very invasive. You forgot to add point too much.

I hope you continue your story :3
Bye!

This is my story:

Name: Coincidence or Destiny

Description:

Aurora loved her life, but during the summer she met a boy and her life starts to change completely

The meeting was coincidence or destiny?

Chapters: 12

Style: Ink

Instagram: kateb_episode

Link:

[