Day's Review Clinic - Post Your Stories Here! [CLOSED - READ POST FOR MORE INFO]

I have found receiving feedback from fellow Episode users extremely helpful and I find that reviewing is typically a win-win situation. I get to read a fun story and you get some feedback! :heart:

I will review two episodes because I feel like just reviewing one is not sufficient enough for me to get a good idea about your story and three is too much workload.

One thing I have to say is that CC is not a factor for me, the quality of your story and the reading experience is far more important so do not worry if your story has no CC. None of mine do as I made my characters look a particular way, they are my vision of what I want my characters to be.

When I review stories, it is done whilst reading the story (i.e. live reaction) - if I am not near a computer for instance, I will write down my thoughts in a little notebook.

I do not have a ratings system or grading system - rather I prefer to give you thoughts and suggestions on what I may think may improve the story or maybe I have spotted some directing and spelling issues and wish to help you! :slight_smile:

Title name:
Author name:
Description:
Link:
Cover Picture (if you have one):
Episodes:
PM/Post: Do you want me to send your review via PM or post it on this thread?
Genre:
Story Style (INK/Classic/LL):

If you wish to do something in return, I ask that you check out my story!

I’ve been fortunate to have such kind reviewees and I hope this continues to be the case, kindness as well as patience are free! Please respect that I am not always going to be in the mood to provide reviews, sometimes I am busy so I cannot do it or I do not have the energy to do a review but I’ll always try my best to do it!

All banners were made by me!!!

Link to my story, if you wish to read/review it: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5294643993772032

UPDATE (09/08/2018)

I will be taking a break,

I WILL NO LONGER PRODUCE REVIEWS.

I’ve decided to take a break from reviewing for now, I will be back but I am not sure when. All my love and for those who have had reviews from me, I hope I have helped in some way.

All the best!

• Days
9 Likes

Hey, are you still doing reviews? Wasn’t sure bc you asked a mod to delete the thread haha.

1 Like

Haha yeah I thought nobody would answer the thread so I asked for a deletion but I’m happy to do a review for you :smile:

Want to do mine as well?
Name: The Ember Moon Pack
Description: You’re the Queen of the Supernaturals. What’ll happen when you find out that your mate is your pack’s enemy, and your kidnapper? CC ChoicesMatter
Chapters: technically 3 bc ch 2 is customization
Genre: Fantasy
Style: Limelight
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5387476824358912
Instagram: emberpackepisode
NOTE: Please send review through PM.
Cover:

Hi, and would be happy to do these reviews tomorrow - hope that’s okay :smile:

1 Like

That’s fine!:blush:

Review for @Lizard

“Over Before You Know It”

:exclamation: WARNING: Story covers a very sensitive topic and mental health issues :exclamation:

I’ve done this review whilst reading the first 3 chapters:

Episode One:

• Major plus point for some readers is the ability to customise and name the protagonists :+1:
  • I like the splashes - they look lovely!
  • You’ve made the characters realistic - the dynamic between the MC (called mine Yvette) and the best friend (Reha) is what I would consider an accurate depiction of a friendship. MC is torn between saving her friend but potentially risking having a friend who’ll resent her or “support” her friend but with horrifying consequences.
  • This is definitely a unique plot which covers a sensitive topic- greatly contrasts with the pregnant by a so and so or marrying something or someone but this won’t be an easy read for some people, I’m sure you’re aware of that.
  • I feel like the way you wrote the roommate is quite interesting - her attitude to taking her own life may seem unusual to some readers. However, it does make sense as I feel like Reha has accepted it after a long time.
  • Strong character development, both characters’ personalities are revealed bit by bit (it’s not being slapped in your face with a list but as a reader, you start to get acquainted with the protagonists)
  • Overall, your directing is very good - advanced and very clean, not too many errors from what I’ve seen so far
  • The way you’ve written this story so far is engaging, what I’m now curious about is whether or not MC and Roommate will go through with it
  • I feel like MC has been roped into this pact somewhat against her own will, I am hoping that they change their minds.
  • Good use of sound as well

Episode Two:

• Again, the way you’ve written your characters is pretty realistic and brilliant directing.
  • Understandably, they are going through a rollercoaster of emotions - anger, sadness, fear, even being neutral
  • Sorry for not writing much for this episode, I was pretty sucked in haha.

Episode Three:

• Maybe a glitch on my phone or intentional but I could not see the protagonists at the beginning for a while…?
  • As the episodes progress, you get to find out more and more about the characters, how complex they are - the relationships (family and love, also - super glad about the diversity :raised_hands:)
  • It’s well-paced, and the characters are gradually opening up more.

Overall Comments:

Generally, a very amazing story - your plot is unique and can be quite intense for some people. However, your directing and technical skills are pretty strong. I get that “will they? won’t they?” feeling - great work!

1 Like

Thank you so much for your fantastic review- it’s probably the most thorough analysis of my story by far! I’ll be sure to look over that 3rd episode glitch pronto.
Also, I’ll probably be saving this in my notes to look through when I’m feeling low- this review means a lot to me, haha.

1 Like

Aw I am so glad and it was a great read, thanks :smile:

1 Like

If you can, could you review my story please? I’d appreciate it :smile:

Hey there! I hope you’re still making reviews :blush: if so, I’d love to get som feedback for my story!! I’ll send you a review of yours after you’ve completed mine :wink::+1:t3:

Title: Fantastical: Regnum Fortes
About: You’re a set of twins which were suddenly zapped into a realm you never even knew about. What now?
Episodes: 3 (on-going)
What to expect:

• This story uses a point system! (Choices actually matter.)
  • This story has a wide variety of Love Interests! Even options for the LGBT community!
  • Some pretty rad effects! (50+ overlays and backgrounds were used!)
  • Fighting scenes!
  • Plot twists you never saw coming!
  • Diverse characters!
  • Text effects!
  • + Many more features!

Wow that sounds awesome! I’ll check it out tomorrow, hope that’s okay :smile:

1 Like

Sure!! There’s no rush :blush:

1 Like

Also, you don’t have to review my story btw - this is a review thread with nothing needed in return now :heart:

1 Like

Oh, cool! Still though, I’d be glad to return the favor and give you a review, if you’d like! :wink::+1:t3:

1 Like

Haha that’s okay - I have stopped writing my story now and I received some handy reviews on it today. However, your story sounds brilliant. Cannot wait to review it :sunny:

1 Like

Hey! We’d absolutely love if you could do a review for us, this is our first ever story and would be super helpful if you could give us feedback and any advice you have :blush: the story will be better if you read all three chapters!

Title - Beautiful Broken Lies
Author - Hannah & Carly
Description - Elena’s life seems perfect. Partying, boys, friends, you name it. That is until a dark tragedy changes her life forever. What is the truth? Will it break her?
Chapters - 3
Genre - Drama (also a comedy, romance & mystery)
Style - ink

Thank you :blush: xxx

Awesome and I’ll review it tomorrow! I’ll review the 3 chapters and same goes to @TheBigMystery

:heart: :sparkles:

2 Likes

Thanks!! :blue_heart:

1 Like

Hi, it will be a blast if you can read my new story “Finding myself” :grin:

Title: “LGBT” Finding Myself
Author: Davidcrvz
Genre: Action, (slight) Romance
Style: Ink
Description: What’s the first thing on your mind? Ah yes…REVENGE! Can you track down the person who murder your parent’s and still be good or evil? (2 endings, 5 love interest, chose gender and character customization!)
Episodes: 3 (More episodes coming soon!)
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6158080394264576