Thank you so much!!
Review for @Madalynn
- I have to say this! Your covers are absolutely gorgeous and I wouldn’t be shocked if they attract you quite a lot of reads.
- Loved how well the overlays’ direction was done and the range of them from the barf to the car haha
- It’s pretty evident a lot of effort has been put into this story and it shines through your story!
- In some points of the story, I found that some of the characters were popping on screen (I’ll give some examples to clarify) BUT the character popping thing didn’t bother me that much because I was pretty into the story so it would help refine the story’s quality.
- I recommend avoiding using “And” and “But” at the beginning of sentences - I’d recommend using synonyms.
- With the character popping I spotted it when Bella is getting driven to her university - so I’d recommend doing:
@BELLA spot xxx.yyy.zzz
[Insert dialogue here]
- Overall plot is interesting with a dash of humour too.
- Fantastic use of zooming and directing from the beginning again
- I was going to continue reviewing it but the app is acting up with the speechbubbles - don’t worry, I’ll see if I can fix it soon.
No worries - your hard work has shone through!
Hey, please read the original post - I’m sorry I could not review the other episodes but I’ll leave some fanmail if you like
If any one can fine time to check out my story and give me some feedback it would be much appreciated… thanks
no worries and fanmail sounds good!
Hey I know it’s closed for now, but here’s my story just for when you’re open again!
Title: Hale Huna
Author: Anonymous Author
Description: Kendall’s dad decides to move her and her brothers to Hawaii. She soon discovers she has the key to a world beyond her imagination…and secrets about who her mother really is…
This story contains strong language and mature themes, and tackles serious, real-life events such as mental illness, self harm and sexual abuse (only a little bit, though) while remaining fun, heart-warming and providing an escape from reality in the fictional world of Zailia
Keep in mind, I have some of my own backgrounds and personal splashes but they haven’t been accepted yet.
Review for @LiaLopez
- Gorgeous splashes and backgrounds!
- Love how interactive the story is right from the beginning!
- Your range of vocabulary is very impressive and love how much the fourth wall is being broken here
- Ah that’s really interesting - we can choose whether or not to grant keys! Love that concept!
- Love the spot directing as well with the rewounder sitting on Megan’s head!
- I really like how powerful this story makes me feel so far haha, I feel like my choices really matter here.
- Ooh, I love how much the characters stories link with one another and Benio is one crazy kid (live for it!)
- Lovely use of text effects but there was no over use of them so good going!
- Love the way the characters bounce off each other dialogue-wise!
- YAY! BENIO LOVES MEMES. This story is speaking to me on another level
- Directing is pretty good overall! I am not seeing any errors so far
- I loved the first episode so much!
Brilliant fun to read, very interesting and unique plot, also, loved that we can see things from everybody’s perspectives as well! Loved it!
No worries and thanks for notifying me - love the cover!
Review for @S_Unique
“The Four Horsemen”
- Very lovely splashes and they suit the overall theme of the story!
- Yippee! Loved the point system - a great way to make the readers more engaged and feel like they can pave their own path in the story!
- Love the own use of backgrounds and the directing so far.
- The storytelling narrative is really nice to read - sometimes I feel this need to just skip it but I did not find this to be the case here.
- Very intriguing plot and pretty unique as well
- I found that there was an issue with the phrase “Common” - it should be “Come on” instead
- Love the religious tones of the story (angels, Lucifer, sins, and God) - it’s nice to read
- I like the aspect that John sees Delilah from time to time - I hope they get to properly speak (hopefully not because somebody died)
- Loved the flashback and very clever use of the filters to tell us that it was in the past!
- Also, the flashback helps explain a lot as there was a really interesting relationship between Delilah and John. Can he see her because she’s his soul mate? (Lol curiosity)
- “He was the towns drunk” should be “He was the town’s drunk” - don’t worry, this is pretty minor.
-Absolutely fantastic work - well done!
A story with an equal mix of mystery, intrigue and fantasy - I have a lot of questions and I want them to be answered so when I get the time I’ll keep on reading. Stunning and unique plot. Well done!
Thank you so much um really glad you liked it and I’ll fix those grammar mistakes right away
Review for @IDONTKNOWREAL
“Girl of Deception”
- Fantastic intro -lovely splashes and great use of advanced directing by using different overlays!
- Love the dialogue - filled with wit and quite a bit of sass!
- Also, I really like the idea of art scenes as well - that would make the reader want to read on and check them out!
- Yes! Great use of zooms - I find it can really enhance the reader’s experience.
- Yikes! Aria is quite the cutthroat one, isn’t she?
- Haha, whoops - I chose to go to the club lol but love how the choices matter and that there is a points system.
- OH MY GOD! ARIAAAA, why she so harsh???!!! However, I admire her no bullshit policy. (Brilliant writing )
- Great use of music in the episode as well and overall spelling & grammar is pretty good from what I have seen so far.
- Loved the directing in the photoshoot as well - the flickers of the camera were cleverly done.
- Ah, so Aria changes later on and learns her lesson!
- Brilliant cliffhanger as well!
Great storyline, episode is a good length and is well-directed. Very enjoyable to read and has a lovely dose of comedy to it too. Great work
Review for @jessfox13
- Great narration - it feels like I am in Becky’s head and of course, this will be quite the musical story so cannot wait to hear a bunch of sound effects and music!
- The description is well-written - the reader is being given enough information and great dialogue flow.
- Love the humour in the story as well.
- Directing’s pretty good as well - not seeing much faults from what I have seen so far.
- Haha, the sass from Betty and Meera’s interaction with Luke is brilliant as well.
- Good use of zooms and perhaps I’d suggest that when the auditions are happening - get the people auditioning to be on the stage (change their spots and maybe zoom into them). The scene still works though
- Loved the characters auditioning haha
- Great way to end the episode and loved the music.
Loved the storyline, the comedy and music. Great directing and overall writing style was engaging. Beautiful job!
Thank you so much!
Thanks so much!!! I appreciate the feedback!