DD: entries, read below!

I want to support my follow authors, so drop your entries below with a link for others to find them.

My entry is called - DD: Catfished
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5537996032376832

2 Likes

Moved to Promote Your Story. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

Hi, thank you for this.

Here’s my entry.

Author: Goji
Genre: Romance
Description: Marilla convinced her old widowed landlady to join a virtual group for senior citizens. Little did she know that she will be the one to gain something from it.
Episode #: 3 | COMPLETE
Style: Limelight | Full CC
Gem Choices: Support Author
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5745629364420608

1 Like

Thanks for this! Here’s my entry :blob_hearts:

Title: DD: Top Streamer
Genre: Romance/Comedy
Instagram: @dynastywrites
Description: To boost your popularity as a streamer, your team creates a contest to win a date with you. For some reason, your biggest rival decides to enter. The problem? Your fans love the idea!
Extras: Full CC for MC and LI + Point system + Minigames + Choices matter! :sparkles:
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6059412846739456

1 Like

I actually have yours on my list after seeing it on IG :heart_eyes:

I’m still doing some agreed r4r, after that I plan to read yours and some others.

Here’s my entry if you’re interested :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Title: DD: Undeniably Yours
Chapters: 3 ongoing
Style: Limelight
Genre: Romance
Link: LINK

Description:
Dating a guy online and living with your crush. And as a cherry on the top a fake dating. Finding true love is a hard task until you open your eyes.

CC :heart: Art Scenes :heart: Choices :heart: Points :heart: Mini Games :heart: Music & Sounds :heart: Advanced Directing

All choices matter and bring you Love points that determinate the end of this story.

Gem choices
  • Gems choices are added for author support and for additional customization of the main character.
  • Gem choices for outfits give you an extra love point and a bonus scene.
    Some art scenes are available only for chosen gem outfits.
Cover

1 Like

I have yours on my reading list and I plan on reading tonight!

Title: DD: Sounds of Seattle
Genre: Drama
Description: The year is 1998 and Sienna is an up and coming model. She finds love in a chat room dedicated to literature. But, the question is…who is on the other end of the computer?

Link to my story

1 Like

Hi! Thanks for this thread :heavy_heart_exclamation:
Here’s my entry:

Title - DD: Shifter
Author - devilbunnies
Genre - Fantasy
Description - Quentin, an immortal shapeshifter, has given up on love until his BFF convinces him to try a dating app…as a completely different person. What could go wrong?
Episodes - 3 complete, ongoing
Style - Limelight | Male MC | 1 LI | Full CC
Gem Choices - Support author
Link - http://episodeinteractive.com/r/s/6424385678671872

Author IG - @devilbunnies_episode

This is my first ever story, and the first time I’ve coded in the editor. I’m a professional software developer (4 years of JavaScript) and am currently in a bachelor’s program for computer science, and I picked up Donacode pretty quickly. Kind of wish I’d had more time to do some crazy-advanced stuff with it, but I’m very happy with the directing as it stands. I had a lot of fun writing both the code and the story. I used a good bit of advanced directing and overlays, so slow taps win the race.

I would love to hear your thoughts, both on my story and my directing!

I am good to do R4R or G4G if anyone wants to do so, just let me know. :two_hearts:

1 Like

I read yours :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Congrats on your contest entry! Thanks for the thread. :slight_smile:
Title: DD: Connected by Fate
Description: After yet another bad date, you cave into an ad you saw on EpiTok by a psychic who claims she can draw your soulmate. Can you keep them once you’ve tracked them down?
Genre: Adventure/Rom-Com
Style: Limelight
Episodes: 3
Offers: Full CC including some body variations, name + last name, choose sexuality and fully customizable love interest (including name & last name), choices matter, two endings, minigames, and point system.
Author IG: @mjay_writes
Cover:

1 Like