Dead-End Facility ~ RP ~ Sign-ups and Chat

Would you like me to post next or @Caticorn?

5 Likes

Now that depends on which you’d prefer… Two separate conversations (2x2 people) or a large group one (5 people)? If two then it’s you, or if five then it is Brooke.

6 Likes

@Littlefeets which would you prefer?

5 Likes

I’m perfectly fine either way. I’m just kinda unsure as to what I would post at the moment…

4 Likes

Okay, then separate conversations would be fine!

So, @CrazyCaliope to be clear I’d just be talking to Joseph and Xavier? :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Yes, miss. Then Joseph can just talk to the groups separately. I’d just make sure each group is aware of what he’s doing.

Also, it’s been four days and I’m still waiting… RPers have one day to write up replies now.

8 Likes

Was just typing

3 Likes

I will get right on it. (just to clarify, who else do I tag in my post?)

4 Likes

Wings and me.

4 Likes

Okay, thank you!

3 Likes

Who’s turn is it to reply with Samaria, Roger, & Rebekah?
I want to check before I post for Frankie and Griffin.

3 Likes

Well, babe, it is one of the last posts on the thread, but let me look. … Hang on… it’s yours, Brooke.

(whimpers and complains) I’ve got so much to do on here, why can’t people just have a look on a thread for their characters. I mean, they’re tagged, if you all just read and post as soon as possible, then people won’t have to ask me. … Sorry, rant over, didn’t mean to burst, but I guess letting it out helps and stuff (flushed)

6 Likes

I thought it was my turn, but I wanted to double check, make sure I had it correctly, to be 100% sure.

3 Likes

@CrazyCaliope a couple of questions just to make sure I have everything 100% right.
Is Roger still sick or did it go away.
Roger had a translucent sphere which means that you could see through but can’t see clearly? Just confused on what the world translucent mean even when I looked it up.

3 Likes

You choose; the sickness is either completely gone or clearing up slowly. Up to you.
Yes, that’s correct. It’s basically semi-transparent.

3 Likes

awwww thank you.

2 Likes

Umm… Telly, I did say that they were back to their original, toy size.

3 Likes

That why I said once as in they were once in love but not no more

2 Likes

Though, to see something palm-size, so clearly down a corridor, from about 4-5 room (doors) away, is still pretty impressive.

3 Likes

So the human size toy soldiers move forward and started around rooms 131-122 and move toward room 130-123 and the group was near room 127-126 since these toy soldiers was palm size around three inches when they went back to there normal size and felt to the ground, but each corridor is around four feet long and the toy is three rooms away which would make them around 12 feet away. So unless Roger walk closer to them or was able to trace where he last saw them and could tell they were normal size it would be pretty hard to see them. But I shall change it for it to make more sense.

5 Likes