Dead-End Facility ~ RP ~ Sign-ups and Chat

Okay, have just updated the post things.
Also, people are welcome to cause a scene if they want to get into trouble with the guardians. :smirk::smirk::smirk:

Umm… just a question, Scar, but did you read the SG post or just skim it to get to your characters?
The problem is that what you’ve said here, contradicts the story. There are two others in the cafeteria (Atlas and Elaine) and the Guardians are in the kitchen. Plus, Roger and Frankie have just walked in as well. :wink:

Skimmed because people were waiting on replies And I felt bad for making them wait so long. I had to leave too so I had to be quick.

Wait, I can’t find any SG posts? I’m now confused :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Don’t feel bad, EVER! … But when you have time, please read through it and edit your post before Jay replies. :wink:

The original, MASSIVE one I wrote up, which included everyone.

Also, @Littlefeets, want me to approach Rebekah since no one has?

Ah, get it now… Thanks.

I think I just might once scar replies…:smirk::smirk:

I am surprised you didn’t earlier. :wink:

Cal. Do they have access to knifes in the kitchen or no because there are no weapons?

Yes I would like that

Hey Diablesse, just a warning beforehand, Kae and I (@Caticorn), worked on a post of mine together. THIS time I’m not accidently god-modding. I’ll post it later after I gotten the confirmation for Kae to do so.

HEHEHE! :smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp: Yes, there will be knives available.

Gravy! Will look into it now! :wink:
Also, as for @Tellyg47 post. Do you want to reply first or want me to reply and then you?

Not a problem at all. :wink:

@EchoRavencroft and @Caticorn,

Why would there be a disgusting smell when no one has used it?
Also, look at the map again. Walking out of the common room, the bathroom would be to their left.

Sorry, once again LOOK AT THE MAP! The rooms that have a door have a diagonal line coming out of the room, whereas the room without a room (just an open door frame) shows a gap in the wall. The Infirmary has neither, there is NO visable way in. They can see where it is on the map but no in person at the location.
Also, if you were able to go in, I did say that I would describe the room.

What makes Xavier think this? What makes him think he knows the guardians when I haven’t given you any info of the like?

Honestly, if you remove all this then it doesn’t add much to the story. I suggest you just remove this post and make a post with only Luna. Then I’ll help you guys out in the next SG post. :flushed::flushed::flushed:

Umm… you mean @Littlefeets’s Griffin, not LittleElf’s Nate who is in a conversation, right? I was going to suggest waiting for Littlefeets to post first so that both your post counts can be even. If you keep your second post here then she’ll have an extra post on you. :man_shrugging::man_shrugging::man_shrugging:

I meant to check if Nate is in conversation and if he is I’d ask Littlefeets for our characters to approach each other.
Sorry, I’m not English native, does ‘have an extra on you’ mean ‘have more than you’? So embarrassed right now

He’s in a conversation, but his RPer isn’t active at the moment anyway.
That’s fine. :wink: I mean the five post thing. So Zara is now on post 2/5 and Griffin is on 0/5. So you’d have fewer posts in the conversation, unless you save and remove your last one so that you’d both have one post each. :wink: But it is up to you.

@CrazyCaliope @riahh30 @Tellyg47
I will make my replies to you guys in a little while later today. I’m currently on my phone and it is a lot harder to write a quality longer reply while on my phone.

Ok now having a chance to sit down and look at the post i do think it would be better if you replied then I did.

@riahh30
I’m going to be a bit busy today. If I don’t post by the end of today I’ll post tmw morning. :slight_smile:

So you’re not going to change it, @Kale? :face_with_raised_eyebrow::face_with_raised_eyebrow::face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Oh, sorry, I kind of… Zoned out? I’ll change it now.