Dead-End Facility ~ RP ~ Sign-ups and Chat

@Littlefeets he’s still in room 128,right?

Have updated the post count again, and Crew has now reached five posts!

Also, the library! I leave a number of clues in my posts, but in the SG post, I’m surprised that no one has clicked onto the one for the library. :thinking::thinking::thinking:

@amaiaxx21, @AnimeOtome, @Caticorn, @EchoRavencroft, @fal.renet1398, @jdepisode, @Kale, @lillyevens, @LittleElf, @Littlefeets, @Miumi.hp, @riahh30, @ScarletSwanHunter, @Tellyg47, @Wingsoffire

I mean, that wasn’t quite what I was saying. Though instead of asking, you can have a look, it’ll be much fast. However, what was suggesting was if you removed your post and spoke to @Littlefeets about approaching Zara then you’d both be on one post each. Meaning you can have a 5 post conversation rather than a three post to four one.

Okay, @LittleElf, checking in since it’s been days. Are you going to make a post TODAY?!

Sorry…

@Littlefeets, how do you want to do this?

I searched but thought I’d ask just in case.

:smirk::smirk::smirk:
Welp. Be prepared. Echo be insane…
Or smart.
Not sure what this next move will be, tho I have no doubt it will send him where I want it to :smirk::smiling_imp:

O.O
I shall look over it again

I can work with however you would like to do it. I can approach or you can. I am flexible with it.

Okay… I’ll delete Zara’s post and have her walk in the hallway and they can meet there.

HAHAHA… I hope I’m thinking what you’re thinking, well, the who in particular. :smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp:

HAHAHAHA!

To reiterate the five post thing, why doesn’t @Littlefeets approach saying that Griffin sees Zara leave the bathroom, and then you can go into more detail in the next post, @Kale, saying what you said in the one you’re deleteing?

Sure, fits me.

:flushed::flushed::flushed: Sorry, just trying to make it fair for all.

Interesting! :thinking:

This is the second time Samaria says/thinks about that, I believe it’s a hint for her power.
Either Intangibility or invisibility. I think the first. 🤷

Well, I did re-skim the SG post quickly. I only saw these!

And this:

Sooo… 🤷
If anyone finds something else, let me know. :thinking:

See, I can be a nice person. I do give a lot of clues.

Wow, that sounds like an interesting theory. :thinking::thinking::thinking: Though if this was what I was saying and if it were a hint, why do you think it’s her? She has talked to three different people!

I believe it is one of these. :wink:

I don’t even know what happened… I wanted to do something but then I just kind of didn’t… Can I post on morning GMT time? I’ll delete the post right now.

No problem, @Littlefeets hasn’t posted anyway!

Who knows dear cal, who knows :smirk:

So…I’m assuming the library has got a book that we xould all greatly benefit from. Now we just gotta find it…

I will make my reply for Rebekah and Griffin later. I’m about to leave my house and just be on my phone so its hard to type on that.

All gravy.

Do you two want me to reply again for the guardians, or wait for @Tellyg47 first?

I am good either way, but I don’t know what would be better for Telly.

That is incredibly smart :smirk::smirk::smirk:

You’re the best. :wink: You give out hidden clues while maintaining the suspense and excitement going. :ok_hand:

Well, she’s the one feeling the urge to disappear or run out of sight every time. :thinking:

Yeah, was gonna wait for his response too! :smile::smile::smile:

Not the best… but thank you? :flushed::flushed::flushed:

Okaaay… interesting…