Dead-End Facility ~ RP ~ Sign-ups and Chat

Thank you :wink:

@AnimeOtome may you please reply? (no rush just that i see you are on other rps and don’t know if you forgot)

im just waiting on you so i can reply to everyone

Omg, I forgot!

Yes, I’ll get started on it rn!

So, if Crew has reached 5 posts, should I ask him new questions or should I just find a way to end the donversation?

I dont know man and I liked our conversation

You can ask new questions and we’ll see what happens later, I may just leave them. Right now, there is only ONE pair that I will be separating! :wink:

the suspense

I know right?? I am completely a bit in love with Crew. I just want to protect him :joy:

Okay cool then I’ll post now!

Aww I’mso glad i really wanted to try and make him kind of loveable but also kind of independent.

Door? It’s just a frame, as shown on the map.

She did? What?

Also, @amaiaxx21, Leopold is at 5 posts! :wink:

Are you sure that’s the question you wanna ask, @jdepisode? (Whoops, forgot to say who that was too.)

Ok I’m at 5 posts for crew so am I not supposed to respond? Just a bit confused?
@CrazyCaliope

Yeah, preferably. That way I can do another SG or event post.
I need to do another reminder post since some people are reaching 5 posts and some haven’t done any!

I mean…it’s a logical question…

HAHAHA! It means that there is ONE pair right now that I REALLY want to separate. :wink:

Alright then. I shall wait.

whooo??

Well, since you asked, I’ll tell you. It’s two characters! :smirk::smirk::smirk:

:scream::scream::scream::scream:
omg! really??

i shall go be a detective now

I know, right? Best gossip EVER! :wink:

Okay, good luck since I’ve given nothing away! :smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp: