Dead-End Facility ~ RP ~ Sign-ups and Chat

Hey! @CrazyCaliope Am I still able to sign up? Or is the rp closed now?

its closed sorry

aww. would have really liked to join this

then keep watching some times characters go up for adoption when creators stop responding regularly

That should be edited! Okay @jdepisode.

@Tellyg47 and @Miumi.hp not sure if you have responded. If you have, I have not seen them. Do you mind quoting them please! Thank you so much!!!

Ahh… I forgot to make the reply for Griffin! I will start typing it now, but I probably won’t finish typing the reply until tomorrow morning, since I have to go to bed in a few minutes.

I’m really sorry again for not being active and slowing this RP down! I just needed a break from the forums, hope you understand. I’m back now though. Did you write an SG post or can I still reply to that long post you did? @CrazyCaliope

Np :blush:
I posted for Tyra

But @Tellyg47 hadn’t been online for 2 days 🤷 so no post yet.

Wtf. Oh my god Jay… :open_mouth: This… this is not gonna go down well. R.I.P. Echo, it was nice knowing you.

Yuuuuup.
What can I say? I needed a quick ticket into the dark room. I hear i can find many secrets :smirk:

Aaaaaaah noooo, not that smug face! Anything but that!! :worried:

Girl, you’re freaking crazy you know that? XD

https://media1.tenor.com/images/d65f97a5a26defbecb98208d33c46a3f/tenor.gif?itemid=8256283

Umm… if you have an idea then either mention it here or you can PM me and I’ll yay or nay it.
Also, @riahh30, you forgot to add locations!

No probs. :wink:

What were you thinking that they found/could find?!

Caliope realises that Jay is using Echo to share what she really thinks about her and her mind games. :flushed::flushed::flushed: Sorry.

Yup, you were thinking what I was thinking. … Thank you :smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp:

With this kitchen scene now, should we wait for @Tellyg47 before I reply?
@jdepisode, @Littlefeets, @ScarletSwanHunter

:joy::joy::joy: I know it’s like but this sentence is just TOO funny! :rofl::rofl::rofl: :laughing::laughing::laughing:

Okay, RP thread done, now for chat replies!

Will post character replies this evening after work. :wink:

Sorry, it’s closed. But as @fal.renet1398 said (Thank you for helping out. :wink:) there are possibilities that you may be able to adopt characters.

:flushed::flushed::flushed: Though it still says that everyone left and there was still a group in there at the time. … Sorry.

@Miumi.hp has but @Tellyg47 has not, hence why I didn’t ask you to reply, lovely. :wink:
Though if you want to read the reply, you can just select search to find it.

Okay, thank you.

I completely understand that. I’m trying to convince myself to stay and that I don’t need one. … Welcome back though. :wink:

HEHEHE! :smirk::smirk::smirk:

Well, you’ll probably find out more from NOT going to the dark room. I mean, one character ALMOST got in with Joseph and another started a good rapport with Amelia.

:sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob: I think I read all the posts that I was tagged in. I was gone without noticed because I left without being told beforehand and wasn’t able to tell anyone I was leaving. I left to go to a funeral and than I stay at a relative house but she didn’t have any internet so I wasn’t able to go on fourms for three days until I got back home.

Now that I’m back I’m going to respond to everything I missed and I did read the kitchen scene so I’m excited about that, but in 45 minutes I’m going out again so everything I don’t respond to now I’m going to respond some other time today.
(Sorry for making you guys wait :pleading_face::pleading_face::pleading_face:)
@CrazyCaliope
@jdepisode
@Miumi.hp
@ScarletSwanHunter

That’s fine, no one will probably respond until today anyway.

Wait it does! I thought I changed that!

No problem :blush: take your time.

So are there anymore Knives in the kitchen?
Also are the silverware (spoons, forks) sliver of something else?
I wonder would Roger help the guardians or Echo and Allison?

The first sentence you said everyone left.

Kitchen has usual stuff. BUT with how sick he is, would he really help anyone???